Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Mens Long Program

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Diva View Post
    I thought he studies sport But psychology would be funny
    Yes, he studies at a sports faculty. But he says that to study psychology has always been his dream.

And to the previous comments, in a talk show aired just few days ago he said he already works with some psychologist.

Custom Title
    Just to let you know - Oda, Verner and Joubert are already on fsvids

Quote Originally Posted by Diva View Post
    Just to let you know - Oda, Verner and Joubert are already on fsvids
    Thanks for the heads-up!
    Ugh, I can't believe I missed the competition live. :banging:

Edgy Details
    Quote Originally Posted by herios View Post
    It is a matter of taste. i like his music. Why is boring?
    I did not say that music was boring (although it IS the matter of taste). I said that this program was a bit boring to me, as I like Thomas performing to other types of music. In general this is a good program (compared to other skaters), but just comparing his different programs, it did not grow on me. At least yet.

Proud Sarah Hughes Fan
    Oda was amazing, the more I watch his program the more I love it . Although I'm not really a fan of Verner's skating, it's good to finally see a guy with a semi-consistent quad. Oh, and congrats to Rippon for winning his first GP medal .

OTOH, what's going on with Joubert ?

End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCOSurfer View Post
    Oda was amazing, the more I watch his program the more I love it . Although I'm not really a fan of Verner's skating, it's good to finally see a guy with a semi-consistent quad. Oh, and congrats to Rippon for winning his first GP medal .

OTOH, what's going on with Joubert ?
    I watched it live here in TEB. It is definetely a good programme for him but he was sooooo disappointed. he didnt leave the kiss n cry way into Ponsero's programme and cried (if I saw it correctly). i have rarely seen him so down and sorry. my heart went out to him. I think he's in a vad place mentally.

Custom Title
    Oh, Tomas....when he started doubling his 'easy' jumps, I just went :banging:

Is it a mental thing? Or a stamina thing? Either way, it's frustrating.

I'm not too worried about Joubert, he's not usually his best at the beginning of the season (remember last year?). But I wonder how his coaching change has affected him.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by schiele View Post
    I watched it live here in TEB. It is definetely a good programme for him but he was sooooo disappointed. he didnt leave the kiss n cry way into Ponsero's programme and cried (if I saw it correctly). i have rarely seen him so down and sorry. my heart went out to him. I think he's in a vad place mentally.
    I didn't see it yet, so I don't understand why he was disappointed - it was his first important competition of the season, and he won it, didn't he??

Quote Originally Posted by viv View Post
    I didn't see it yet, so I don't understand why he was disappointed - it was his first important competition of the season, and he won it, didn't he??
    I think that they are talking about Brian, SOMETHING BIG needs to happen before the NHK trophy to get him out of this bad place that he is in.

End subjectivity,reduce PCS, fix the COP! schiele's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudkicker09 View Post
    I think that they are talking about Brian, SOMETHING BIG needs to happen before the NHK trophy to get him out of this bad place that he is in.
    yes I was talking about joubert. Both oda and Tomas were in good spirits and had well receptions. Brian's programme was definetely better than masters but he was so anxious , I guess he wanted to
    prove himself he can do it and when he couldnt, he fell apart in the kiss n cry. Btw disaster just happened with yhe Lp of S&S. i know this isnt the forum but couldnt hold it in.

Custom Title
    Award ceremony right now, Nobu looks so happy

Ice Dancing and Johnny Fan MissIzzy's Avatar

Oda is so adorable...so happy during the medal ceremony!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MissIzzy View Post

I was happy and pleased with my first four elements then I did my mistakes," Verner said. "There are no limits to my program, I can get more points; the limits are in myself. Today I think Mr. Corleone would be disappointed in me because I was weak on the last elements. In the movie they didn't stop until everyone was dead and I won't stop until I get more points from the judges."
    Oh, Tomas....

Edgy Details
    The mens podium is adorable

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast