Mens Long Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Mens Long Program

amateur

Final Flight
To anyone who might have caught CBC's broadcast of the Men's event... I am curious as to what Kurt Browning had to say about Oda and his program and performance, with him doing a "character piece" a la Browning's Casablanca...

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nobu's program is fabulous! Much better than the last year's LP and really suits his personality. His jumps were really solid and great:clap: I love this program!

Tomas was slow in the last half and the spin was not good, but his jumps were great, especially 4-3. During the Nobu's interview, Tomas came to Nobu and celebrated him saying "Good Job!". I love his personality.

Awwwww, Nobu & Tomas are giving me the warm fuzzies. :love: So cute, both of them! I'm a fan of both and I sincerely hope both of them have brilliant seasons. :bow::clap:

Wicked

Final Flight
I thought most of the men had programs that suited them well. I loved Alban and thought he really sold it. Nobu was simply fantastic and there was nothing anyone else could do about that. Watching Chao Yang, I thought, this guy's the Chinese Johnny Weir. I think Javier Fernandez's program has a lot of potential. I enjoyed the choreo.

viv

On the Ice
I only saw the programs of the three men on the podium so far, and I liked them all three - but Nobu's LP was absolutely the highlight! Morozov really has created a winner for him!
:yes: :rock: :agree: