5 Adeline CANAC
Maximin COIA FRA 4 55.96
6 Jessica DUBE
Bryce DAVISON CAN 3 64.54
7 Maria MUKHORTOVA
Maxim TRANKOV RUS 2 66.88
8 Aliona SAVCHENKO
Robin SZOLKOWY GER 1 72.98

I'm also doing live commentary on my blog http://videoreplayartistry.blogspot.com/2009/10/teb-pairs-free-skate-live-commentary.html

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Can someone delete the thread I posted? I was a little slow off the draw.

There's a picture of Yu Na Kim from "Danse Macabre" over the judges, as if she's watching them. Kinda funny.

Diva

On the Ice
I'm not sure if I should stay awake... Does someone think it's really worth watching it live (in case the stream works again)? When I think about it I would say the result is quite predictable:think:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Yeah, while the second and third spots for the rest of the events are up in the air, I'd say that the winners are pretty secure. You can always catch the performances later.

Kinga

Medalist
Guys catching their foot in the spiral sequences - this is really painful to watch. Aesthetically not pleasing at all.

Kinga

Medalist
Wow, that was really a good performance!
And Rena has a lovely dress!
John looks sharp and motivated

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I/B finally landed their throw 3A again :clap:

Wow, that was really a good performance!
And Rena has a lovely dress!
John looks sharp and motivated

Agreed. That was a very good performance for them. Rena looked beautiful and her 3A was divine. John looks like he trimmed down and is in good shape. Coaching change seems to be working for them.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Dube/Davison:

Same old, same old. I didn't like their Carmen LP from last season, but it was better than this twinkly-piano-music LP. Several bobbles, they don't look too happy...

Next up: Mukhortova/Trankov's Love Story! This is either going to be awesomely good or awesomely bad....

Kinga

Medalist
No matter what people say about D/D being boring, their skating to peaceful music always warms my heart and makes me feel good.
I cannot resist to say, that to me it seems that he still has feelings for Jessica. But of course, I might be wrong. :)

i love to skate

Medalist
I love that program from D/D. That is the most expressive I have ever seen either of them! In the spiral sequence when she is looking away from him and you can see the look he gives her. Wow...break my heart! Two footed landing on the lutz and hand down on thrown loop. Good start for them!

Last edited: