Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs Free Skate

evangeline

Record Breaker
Wow, Mukhortova/Trankov were actually...pretty good with Love Story. To be honest, I was expecting a disaster, but they seem to have overcome their LP woes with this performance.

amateur

Final Flight
Please tell me that M/T are NOT skating to Love Story, and in an Olympic year at that.... aye aye aye...

that said, can't really comment on the program/performance, as my feed is not consistent enough... does look to have some nice moments, but I'm extremely skeptical of them being able to pull THAT music off without being overly precious....

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
S/S just had a huge mistake on their spiral sequence. A fall and he almost slung her into the boards, it seemed.

i love to skate

Medalist
Wow...fall while stroking, fall on SBS jump, missed spiral sequence, missed death spiral, only a double twist, the last lift was botched, and a throw single salchow. The program does nothing for them at all either.

Kinga

Medalist
OMG, what a disaster...
But apart from mistakes, is it really their LP for OLYMPIC season? I am not impressed...

evangeline

Record Breaker
Aliona and Robin seem to have falls in the strangest places...the spirals here at TEB, the footwork at 09 Worlds....

amateur

Final Flight
I for one like S/S's costumes anyway!
Can we really judge the quality of the program with such a performance?
If this were Salt Lake City Olympics coming up, they'd be all set with that music