Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Pairs Free Skate

Custom Title
    M/T - finally two clean skates and very deserved winners. Though, there were devoid of chero at place but was enjoyable to watch.

S/S - they are wonderful pair but that program won't do them much help. They have severe costume problems (they always had) for both their Sp and Long. And why do very strange Sp every year; Last year alien attack, 2007-08 attempts to do Bollywood (ashoka music).

they are best team at present , most enjoyable to watch, but can't effort to make so many mistakes. Since it is second time they have created the mess (nebelhorn trophy and TEB), i hope this is not a pattern.

Dedicated follower of the black line Wicked's Avatar
    I was surprised to see M&T looking like they didn't hate each other during their LP.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshore View Post
    S&S are the most overrated pair. How many clean long programs have they done in their entire career so far?
    I agree,,,Im really looking forward to Shen Zhao's performance in COC, from the trainning videos, i can say SZ wont disappoint us.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    I was surprised to see M&T looking like they didn't hate each other during their LP.
    Me, too! But the elements were going smoothly, and that seemed to calm down the tension between them. Now, I wish they would actually try to pretend to like each other during their program. It seems a bit empty.
    Last edited by gold12345; 10-21-2009 at 12:04 PM.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    I Know! I long way from a Love Story, but who knows. The charachters in the movie didn't like each other at first either.

Quote Originally Posted by gold12345 View Post
    Me, too! But the elements were going smoothly, and that seemed to calm down the tension between them. Now, I wish they would actually try to pretend to like each other during their program. It seems a bit empty.
    Hey, baby steps...
    I think the next one should be to get one of them to smile a little bit during the program...

Quote Originally Posted by yqs100 View Post
    I agree,,,Im really looking forward to Shen Zhao's performance in COC, from the trainning videos, i can say SZ wont disappoint us.
    Please let me know of a link, I've only seen pieces here and there!

Custom Title
    delete wordy post in wrong thread! :(
    Last edited by nevergonnadance; 10-28-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9