Pairs Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Pairs Free Skate

life684

Final Flight
M/T - finally two clean skates and very deserved winners. Though, there were devoid of chero at place but was enjoyable to watch.

S/S - they are wonderful pair but that program won't do them much help. They have severe costume problems (they always had) for both their Sp and Long. And why do very strange Sp every year; Last year alien attack, 2007-08 attempts to do Bollywood (ashoka music).

they are best team at present , most enjoyable to watch, but can't effort to make so many mistakes. Since it is second time they have created the mess (nebelhorn trophy and TEB), i hope this is not a pattern.

Wicked

Final Flight
I was surprised to see M&T looking like they didn't hate each other during their LP.

yqs100

On the Ice
S&S are the most overrated pair. How many clean long programs have they done in their entire career so far?

I agree,,,Im really looking forward to Shen Zhao's performance in COC, from the trainning videos, i can say SZ wont disappoint us.:rock:

gold12345

Medalist
I was surprised to see M&T looking like they didn't hate each other during their LP.

:laugh: :laugh: Me, too! But the elements were going smoothly, and that seemed to calm down the tension between them. Now, I wish they would actually try to pretend to like each other during their program. It seems a bit empty.

Last edited:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker

I Know! I long way from a Love Story, but who knows. The charachters in the movie didn't like each other at first either.

beep_beep

Medalist
:laugh: :laugh: Me, too! But the elements were going smoothly, and that seemed to calm down the tension between them. Now, I wish they would actually try to pretend to like each other during their program. It seems a bit empty.

Hey, baby steps... :laugh:
I think the next one should be to get one of them to smile a little bit during the program...

Hikaru

Final Flight
I agree,,,Im really looking forward to Shen Zhao's performance in COC, from the trainning videos, i can say SZ wont disappoint us.:rock:

Please let me know of a link, I've only seen pieces here and there!