Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ugly posts on youtube about skaters

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    All I can say is, throughout my 15 years of being a figure skating fan I've not really heard of any outright country-specific bashing. Either you are overreacting, or there must be something very special about Korea!
    Yeah, that is why YuNa is so special like Bush and Obama.

Why do I have the feeling that you confessed you are one of them?

Tripping on the Podium
    I think Yuna's management should do something about it.
    I believe in freedom of speech that i wouldn't mind videos critisizing weaknesses of my beloved skaters. However, Yuna's plastic surgery video is the case of diffusion of wrong information and defamation.

I tried to ignore those videos and even stopped searching for Yuna's new videos, because they annoyed me too much. However, these smart axxholes listed all the top search words of Koreans in their videos that I have to confront these videos whenever i look for my favorite K-pop musicians on youtube, argh~~~

What's more funny about Youtube system is that it has an option that allows video posters accept only comments that please them. For example, you see a video which is biased and you find all the comments are agreeing with the video. You kind of feel obliged to let other pple to know that there are also some pple who don't think like them. and then voilà, your comment is not posted b/c it's not authorized by the video posters. This way, the video poster can perfectly manipulate some naive visiters.

I wouldn't care if it is just one or two videos on the Internet, but seriously there are too many that i even think Yuna saw these videos. I had a friend who suffered a lot from the cyber defamation and it just hurts me a lot whenever I think of the pain she went through. I even hope Yuna's management will bring an action of libel so that it can leave a good lesson to anyone who are planning the similar attacks on the internet.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by newvie View Post
    I tried to ignore those videos and even stopped searching for Yuna's new videos, because they annoyed me too much. However, these smart axxholes listed all the top search words of Koreans in their videos that I have to confront these videos whenever i look for my favorite K-pop musicians on youtube, argh~~~
    I hate when posters do that.

Anyway, I think it's not even about Yuna here. I think these posters just use Yuna as a vehicle, a scapegoat if you will, for getting out their bigger message, which is hate for the Korean people.

"Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    I hate when posters do that.

Anyway, I think it's not even about Yuna here. I think these posters just use Yuna as a vehicle, a scapegoat if you will, for getting out their bigger message, which is hate for the Korean people.
    Unfortunately for Yu-Na, she's such an easy target for that hatred too, being that she is the biggest star of South Korea. Along with fame and success, comes a lot of hate . . . it's a sad fact of life for every major public figure. Yu-Na's tough though, and I'm sure her handlers do their best to advise and protect her from seeing such hateful multimedia messages.

Custom Title
    OMG I KNOW!!! I hate it when ugly people post things on YouTube.

Rinkside
    If you do not stand up for your own beliefs and speak out against what is not right, the world will never change. Progress was never made from ignoring what we did not like or approve of. This hate is wrong, as is any other form of discrimination and prejudice, and it is the right thing to do to draw individuals together against it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3