Thread: Ashley Wagner Has A New YouTube Channel

Down With It

Thumbs up Ashley Wagner Has A New YouTube Channel

She said she'll post vlogs of her experiences every now and again. Check it out, and if you have your personal YT account, you can subscribe as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ashwagner2010

Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    She said she'll post vlogs of her experiences every now and again. Check it out, and if you have your personal YT account, you can subscribe as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ashwagner2010
    How nice. Ashley was the US lady I liked most last season. All the best wishes to her in Moscow, Nagano and the hole season. I'll follow her vlog

On the Ice
    How nice!

Ashley is whom I've been rooting for (along with Alissa) among the US skaters since 2007-2008 season when she had few fans and many folks here were talking bad about her sloppiness, etc., and cheering for other skaters. When I first saw her on TV, I knew she will grow into a pearl. I know she has flutzing problem..but somehow I liked her power and intensity of her performance. I really wish her to grow into one of top skaters!

Custom Title
    will enjoy the opportunity to see how this approach differs or enriches a fan's perspective in comparison to say twitter

Down With It
    If you haven't already, just a small bump to let folks know she's added some cool stuff from Russia including a special behind-the-scenes tour. Nice to see what it's like as a skater and for her to do this for us.

She seem like a really really nice person. Congrats on your silver at Rostelecom Cup!! It's really nice to see behind the stage story of a figure skating competitor! I highly recommend this vlog.