Ladies predictions | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies predictions

janetfan

Match Penalty
Not having english/american as my own language I wonder: Does "predistions" mean a combination between prediction and wishes?

Yes it does, but for Alissa fans, the term "predixtions" a combination of predictions and predicaments is a more approprite choice of words.

Go Alissa :love:

evangeline

Record Breaker
1) Asada
2) Ando
3) Leonova

Czisny will tank on at least of her programs, Wagner will get hit by URs.

Yes it does, but for Alissa fans, the term "predixtions" a combination of predictions and predicaments is a more approprite choice of words.
Well, I have to predixt as well because I have four favorite candidates for 3 spots on the podium: Mao, Miki, Ashley, and Alena. I will be happy and sad however they place. Woe is me!

R.D.

Record Breaker
I still don't understand the concept of "predixt". I first thought it was a typo and wondered why it wasn't being fixed. Where did it originate?

janetfan

Match Penalty
I still don't understand the concept of "predixt". I first thought it was a typo and wondered why it wasn't being fixed. Where did it originate?

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away........"

Coincidentily it is from the same galaxy where Tat has been digging up Mao's costumes :laugh:

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Ok, I guessed I phrased it poorly...I meant to say, what is the context in which the term originated? :p

Better yet- HOW did the term come about?

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
As you can see these terms originate in an unknown, complex and unpredixtable process of which the origin is still unknown. It seems like some mysterious power is at work but it's impossible to predist when it happens. We only see the result and are left to wonder...

What will be next? Anyone care to predipt?

How about "predivt"?

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
How about "predivt"?

EASY! In order to predivt:

Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle.

Bake bread cubes in 1 layer in a large shallow baking pan until golden-brown, about 10 minutes.

Tear or cut mushrooms lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick pieces.

Cook shallot in butter in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until liquid mushrooms give off has evaporated, about 15 minutes. Add parsley and garlic and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Remove from heat.

Whisk together half-and-half, eggs, cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Stir in mushrooms and bread cubes until coated well and let stand 10 minutes for bread to absorb some of egg mixture.

Meanwhile, butter ramekins, then put a round of parchment in bottom of each and butter parchment.

Spoon mixture into ramekins and bake on a baking sheet until firm to the touch, 30 to 35 minutes. Unmold puddings and discard parchment.

janetfan

Match Penalty
As you can see these terms originate in an unknown, complex and unpredixtable process of which the origin is still unknown. It seems like some mysterious power is at work but it's impossible to predist when it happens. We only see the result and are left to wonder...

What will be next? Anyone care to predipt?

My prescription is that Plushy will come out in a wig and dress and win the Ladies competition. :p

It is predestinationed

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
everyone knows Kwan will win - she makes it into everythread and dominates the discussion

:biggrin: