Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Ladies predictions

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

Unfortunately, two of your girls are well-known for bombing like no other. I really need them to bomb by the way, I have 1. Miki, 2. Mao, 3. Ashley. I need at least one or two placements right, I might have a chance at a Top Ten placement in the Official FSU Prediction contest then.
    Ando should be fine, but I think you'll need some help from Asada (mistake-wise) to flip-flop the spots. And good luck on the Wagner one, cause quite frankly I think you're gonna need it!

Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    Ando should be fine, but I think you'll need some help from Asada (mistake-wise) to flip-flop the spots. And good luck on the Wagner one, cause quite frankly I think you're gonna need it!
    You are probably right. I knew it was a bit of a stretch when I made that prediction with Wagner. Ah well. In the end it's all Brandon Mroz' fault. If it weren't for him, I probably didn't even need to worry about the ladies. What an epic meltdown for the American MiniJoubert.

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    You are probably right. I knew it was a bit of a stretch when I made that prediction with Wagner. Ah well. In the end it's all Brandon Mroz' fault. If it weren't for him, I probably didn't even need to worry about the ladies. What an epic meltdown for the American MiniJoubert.
    In a hopes thread, Wagner would be on my podium but seriously, I'd be surprised to see it happen for real. I think Czisny has a better shot, actually. The Leonova girl might be the safe bet in this situation. Or, maybe there is no safe pick at all after what happened today!

Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    OK, whichever question MM wants me to answer:

1. Miki Ando
    2. Alena Leonova
    3. Ashley Wagner
    My predistions almost spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Kunstrijdster View Post
    Well I had Miki in first and Leonova in third. These are two placements really spot on

And Mao in 2nd, well, it was only a prediption
    Conclusion; Safer to do predistions and prediptions than predictions

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunstrijdster View Post
    Well I had Miki in first and Leonova in third. These are two placements really spot on

And Mao in 2nd, well, it was only a prediption

Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    My predistions almost spot on

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6