Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 76 to 82 of 82

Thread: Ladies predictions

  1. #76
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post


    Unfortunately, two of your girls are well-known for bombing like no other. I really need them to bomb by the way, I have 1. Miki, 2. Mao, 3. Ashley. I need at least one or two placements right, I might have a chance at a Top Ten placement in the Official FSU Prediction contest then.
    Ando should be fine, but I think you'll need some help from Asada (mistake-wise) to flip-flop the spots. And good luck on the Wagner one, cause quite frankly I think you're gonna need it!

  2. #77
    L'art pour l'art Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,752
    Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    Ando should be fine, but I think you'll need some help from Asada (mistake-wise) to flip-flop the spots. And good luck on the Wagner one, cause quite frankly I think you're gonna need it!
    You are probably right. I knew it was a bit of a stretch when I made that prediction with Wagner. Ah well. In the end it's all Brandon Mroz' fault. If it weren't for him, I probably didn't even need to worry about the ladies. What an epic meltdown for the American MiniJoubert.

  3. #78
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    You are probably right. I knew it was a bit of a stretch when I made that prediction with Wagner. Ah well. In the end it's all Brandon Mroz' fault. If it weren't for him, I probably didn't even need to worry about the ladies. What an epic meltdown for the American MiniJoubert.
    In a hopes thread, Wagner would be on my podium but seriously, I'd be surprised to see it happen for real. I think Czisny has a better shot, actually. The Leonova girl might be the safe bet in this situation. Or, maybe there is no safe pick at all after what happened today!

  4. #79
    Custom Title snowflake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    OK, whichever question MM wants me to answer:

    1. Miki Ando
    2. Alena Leonova
    3. Ashley Wagner
    My predistions almost spot on

  5. #80
    Custom Title snowflake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunstrijdster View Post
    Well I had Miki in first and Leonova in third. These are two placements really spot on

    And Mao in 2nd, well, it was only a prediption
    Conclusion; Safer to do predistions and prediptions than predictions

  6. #81
    Down With It
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunstrijdster View Post
    Well I had Miki in first and Leonova in third. These are two placements really spot on

    And Mao in 2nd, well, it was only a prediption

  7. #82
    Custom Title Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    28,253
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    My predistions almost spot on

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •