Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Continued Assault on the Ears

I just tried to go there and it isn't there because of a copyright claim from US figure skating thing.

Custom Title
    TONi michelle
    i agree to a point, but if they (us skaters) want close to what she had-they have to fight for it, keep the technical clean as possible-- and no cheating from the judges whatso ever.
    It is hard-but so far no us skater has come close on or off the ice.
    since she been in so long-it is hard not to imagine the us skaters out there doing something from her programs. i see bits and pieces of michelle in yu-na program with oskana's thrown in, i see bit and pieces of michelle in joannie program--no-they don't skate like her-but you can tell by their skating what kind of impact she had with them.
    I saw it in caroline zhang attitude a year ago, 2007-2008 --but not much now.
    i saw a bit of michelle in mao's program. now i am seeing more shizuka in her style of skating.
    it is the style of skating somewhat like michelle that us skaters are missing. not to skate like her exactly but her style incorporated in their own style-like yu-na and joannie (which surprised me by the way).maybe choice of music helps but the interpretation is somewhat like michelles but in their own way (style0)

The second one is there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2