How to watch COR? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

How to watch COR?

roma

On the Ice
well, last week justin.tv broadcasted half the ladies' event live... i think tv asahi broadcasted also although not live and which i wasn't able to watch. :(

dgel

On the Ice
In Canada we're supposed to have coverage from www.skatebuzz.com; however apparently Newfoundland is no longer part of confederation as we're geographically blocked from viewing it! Anyone else having the same issue?

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Try http://pages.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=80212
You'll need to install the programme and register. Search for figure skating on the left panel (only one channel; you can't miss it!)
Quality ain't HD or anything but the feed doesn't break up often :clap:

Thanks, Ican't instoll it for whatever reason, Maybe it's because in on the college computer, not at home..anayway, thanks. I will wait dor youtube videos I suppose. :no::confused::cry:

gracefulswan

On the Ice
it works wonderfully! (in south korea though :)

it started right after i downloaded the program, didn't need to click anything. i can watch everything, yippee!:clap:

schiele

Final Flight
Thanks, Ican't instoll it for whatever reason, Maybe it's because in on the college computer, not at home..anayway, thanks. I will wait dor youtube videos I suppose. :no::confused::cry:

Nothing works with me either, no russian NTV+ (cannot log in) no Japanaese link and the Korean link does not open (page load error)!!! :cry::cry::cry::banging:
Im so unhappy right now!

Trewyn

Medalist
I downloaded TVU I found the channel; but nothing happens when I click on it :( What do I do?? Or rather what did I do wrong?

EDIT: never mind it works on my MAC! YAY! silly me for assuming I had a better shot with windows!

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
The quality really isn't great; but it doesn't break up (so far); so that's great at least! It's horrible listening to crowds cheer or gasp without being able to see what's happening because the feed froze!

roma

On the Ice
That's my problem. My feed just kept on freezing... I experienced the same thing last week, too.

Trewyn

Medalist
Oh that's annoying :s I wish I could help you... Are you connected wireless? I am too, and I have no problems, but maybe it helps to go wired...