Grand Prix coverage on Universal
I am recording all figure skating coverage on Universal Sports this year ***. If you are interested in copies, you can contact me by PM, at the website or at email@example.com . Trophee Eric Bompard is now available.
Last edited by Mathman; 10-27-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Reason: No links to commercial sites, please.
Rostelecom Cup coverage is now available. ***
Just a note. NBC does not plan any coverage of Cup of China this coming week. All coverage will be on Universal Sports.
Last edited by Mathman; 10-27-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Reason: No links to comercial sites, please
Just an FYI for anyone interested.
I plan to record as much U.S. coverage as I can of the Vancouver Olympics. I have access to all the NBC channels as well as Universal. Figure Skating is my highest priority but if anyone is interested in recordings of other sports, now is the time to contact me - oldvideos
- I do have access to HD coverage and can record HD on my DVR, BUT, I cannot copy in HD.
- I do not have to ability to send files online. I'm offering DVD copies (or even VHS).
Does your DVR have a Firewire port? I am actually able to import (most) HD content from my DVR onto my computer (using a special program, but it can still be done)
Nah Sorry R.D. I can do normal stuff but I'm not talented when it comes to technology.
Here is a partial list of recordings available from the 2010 Olympics. This is all U.S. coverages. If there is anything you don't see- just ask.
- Pairs Short and Free Programs -
- Men's Short and Free Programs -
- Ice Dancing CD, OD and Free Dance -
- Ladies Short and Free Programs -
FIGURE SKATING NEWS
- Figure Skating Review Preview - The Universal Skating Hour - 14 Episodes.
- Vancouver Preview - Includes 1/2 hour of figure skating coverage - 2 episodes, Feb 12th and 13th.
- Vancouver Olympic News Center - 14, 90-min. episodes, combined with-
- Behind the Games - 15, 30-min episodes.
- Vancouver Olympic News Center - 16, 60-min. episodes, combined with-
- Meet the Olympic Press - 15, 30-min episodes, combined with-
- Vancouver Review Preview - 14, 30-min episodes.
- America's Greatest Games - 1 30-min. episode on Feb. 28th.
GENERAL OLYMPIC COVERAGE
- Today Show - All shows from Feb. 12th - Mar. 1st.
- All Prime Times broadcasts
- All Late Night broadcasts
- All Daytime broadcasts
Lots of curling and hockey. I didn't have room for all of it, but I do have all the medal rounds.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last edited by A.H.Black; 03-06-2010 at 10:19 AM.