Men Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men Short Program

enlight78

Medalist
Nice crowd pleasing routine by the young Russian (another bright future ahead of him). Crowd goes wild!

He didn't fall but I can't remember the jumps, my mind on Evgeni, sorry.

And he goes into place 2nd with a score of 72.07?

Ounce his pcs goes up he will start scoring closer to 80

Lucky Star

Final Flight
I agree. Plush must have made up the 5.1 points he lost on the Lutz with GOEs. GOEs are seem to become the new PCS. Hand them out like candy if you like... ;)

But who deserves huge GOEs for jumps more than Plushenko? His 3A and 4-3 simply the best. Good job except that lutz

Glad for Vanya and Artem! :clap:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice routine by this young man from SWE.

Shaky landing on his 3A jump, otherwise landed all of them, nice job! :)

And he goes into 3rd place with a score of 67.94

gracefulswan

On the Ice
I agree. Plush must have made up the 5.1 points he lost on the Lutz with GOEs. GOEs are seem to become the new PCS. Hand them out like candy if you like... ;)

yes, we saw that with yuna too. guess it works like that these days.... so if he had not doubled the jump, he would've got somewhere in the 87 range?

enlight78

Medalist
yes, we saw that with yuna too. guess it works like that these days.... so if he had not doubled the jump, he would've got somewhere in the 87 range?

Same as 2006 when he scored 90 right where he left off ; so far most of the time I seen the skaters deserve the goe

Nadine

Record Breaker
Huge 2A, 3L, fall on combination jump, love his style though & the music & the outfit. First time seeing him! :)

And this handsome French man goes into 6th place with a score of 59.95

Nadine

Record Breaker
They just showed Evgeni with his wife in the stands, he's watching his competitors like Katarina Witt used to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:rock:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Ouch Brandon. It will be up to Johnny, Takahiko or Kevin to catch Plush. lol