Men Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Men Short Program

Nadine

Record Breaker
Young American Mroz missed all his jumps & stumbled while stroking backwards, just nerves, shake it off & come back better than ever for the FS!!!!!!!!1:thumbsup:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
They just showed Evgeni with his wife in the stands, he's watching his competitors like Katarina Witt used to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:rock:

She looks different without her makeup. Is she older than Plush?

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Poor thing. Ah, tomorrow is another day, Brandon.

Will Johnny break 80 with a clean routine?

Go Johnny! :clap::rock::)

Ximena

Final Flight
Oh I just woke up, to find Plush first!!
Well, yes he may not stay there but that was a fantastic score for his performance in three season!
I'm so so happy.
Don't care about the lutz, I'm just happy he did well.
So happy.

enlight78

Medalist
I really don't care for johnny's short or his costume this year and hes not gonna be close to the top with that skate

Nadine

Record Breaker
And Johnny has the best presentation/artistry out of all the men IMHO, just a minor stumble/turnout with hands down on the 3A jump, otherwise fine performance.

p.s. don't like the pink & black bustier he's wearing, but that's Johnny, lol. :)

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Johnny - nope, not without mistakes.

Takahiko, pleeeaaaaaase, ganbatte! You can do t! :clap::rock:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Did Johnny leave out a jump?

Apparently 3-2.

Disappointing start into the season for him. A clean short with the simple jumping content (meaning no Quad) is everything these days.

Plus I am again so disappointed in his music choices, why some crappy pseudo-latin music, is he too good for some Piazolla or some other sophisticated Latin-style music?

Hikaru

Final Flight
And Johnny has the best presentation/artistry out of all the men IMHO, just a minor stumble/turnout with hands down on the 3A jump, otherwise fine performance.

p.s. don't like the pink & black bustier he's wearing, but that's Johnny, lol. :)

Pictures please!! lol

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, I have to be honest this is my favorite program, is that Jimi Hendrix!!!!!!!

Love this guy's rock star style & music, spins on a dime like Nakano (both coached by Yuka Sato's father so no surprise there), gorgeous jumps, he has it all.

Evgeni is still king, but I cannot deny I love this guy too!:rock:

Trewyn

Medalist
Taka in 2nd! Yay! I love him; but his SP music is a little boring... He's still a cutie though :D. GO KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
And he goes into 2nd place with a score of 75.50! :)

WELL DESERVED, WELL DESERVED!!!!!!!!:love: