Men Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men Short Program

Nadine

Record Breaker
I really love this Canadian Shawn Sawyer's donut spin with variation & also that last one with full stretch!!!! Amazing!

Didn't really pay attention to the jumps, my mind on Evgeni, gradually shaking becoming less & less for me, lol.:biggrin:

Able to type now. :)

raress

On the Ice
Shawn SAWYER: 3A(2 footed).3F-3T,3Lz(2 footed).I like the last spin very original!! :thumbsup:
score:61:38,third.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Thanks. Good point there. But Verner got nearly the same on PCS as far as I remember, his TES was lower though. It was because of those spin levels, and the relatively small GOE he received (4-3 nearly into the boards, 3A nearly underrotated, 3 Lutz was quite low).
Verner had 37.10. And he _landed_ all his jumps. And as if Zhenya's spins are a work of art.

Go Tema! :thumbsup:

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Borodulin now masters 3A. And ppl seem to love him. Maybe because of Kalinka :p:laugh:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice crowd pleasing routine by the young Russian (another bright future ahead of him). Crowd goes wild!

He didn't fall but I can't remember the jumps, my mind on Evgeni, sorry.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Verner had 37.10. And he _landed_ all his jumps. And as if Zhenya's spins are a work of art.
Oh, I agree with your opinion. I was really quite surprised by Verner's low score last week. I was just trying to find an explanation.

This is what COP does best, it produces the result that the judges want and pretends to have a logical explanation for it.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice crowd pleasing routine by the young Russian (another bright future ahead of him). Crowd goes wild!

He didn't fall but I can't remember the jumps, my mind on Evgeni, sorry.

And he goes into place 2nd with a score of 72.07?

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Oh, I agree with your opinion. I was really quite surprised by Verner's low score last week. I was just trying to find an explanation.

Well, I actually think that Verner was judged fairly. As it's supposed to be. He wasn't perfect, but he worked hard for that score.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Break, practice time, last group of men practicing their routines.

Nice jump by Johnny.

Except for Evgeni, all the men are wearing overdone outfits IMHO.

Simple is best...:agree:

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Artem was great! Great jumps. Great attack to the program.
I still can't get over the 3axel Plushenko did from whatever the cool move he did, let alone the 4-3!!

The men's this season is gonna be fantastic!

enlight78

Medalist
Verner's TES was actually 0.1 higher than Plushy's today :laugh: but I won't complain about PCS today because Chan is not around to make a decent comparison.

I sure a Olympic gold medal played a role in Plushenko high PCs; But is it really worth complaining about two points inflation from actual performance; Maybe skaters should skate with there face covered lol

Nadine

Record Breaker
:love:GOOOOOOOO JOHNNY & ET AL!!!!!!!!!:love:

Pop by Johnny, shake it off, just practice is all.

JAM is playing again.

How apropos. :cool: