Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MIKI ANDO 09-10 Programs

Quote Originally Posted by sorcerer View Post
    Yes, she made a huge improvement !!!

You mean to say that she's the dark horse of Vancouver Olys and of Torino Worlds, both at once?

and that Shiz needs to improve her artistry?

Shiz was, is now, and will forever be a more artisitc skater than Miki.

I like Miki - and can see her new choreo is very effective at covering up some of her defiencies.
    Last edited by janetfan; 10-25-2009 at 09:58 AM.

Custom Title
    i am actually very pleased with miki's lp i think is a good program for her.
    i watched cbc's coverage and this was the first time they were quite nice about her, trecy didnt complanin about the coreography
    im pretty much excited to see how far cleopatra could work with miki, it has something magic about and at least now she have a little more transitions
    so way to go miki

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot View Post
    i am actually very pleased with miki's lp i think is a good program for her.
    i watched cbc's coverage and this was the first time they were quite nice about her, trecy didnt complanin about the coreography
    im pretty much excited to see how far cleopatra could work with miki, it has something magic about and at least now she have a little more transitions
    so way to go miki
    i'm also looking forward to miki's programs this year. my only issue is that her cleopatra number doesn't really have an obvious climax, the programs with which seem to work really well on olympic night.

though extremely laborious, part of me kinda hopes that she makes the cleopatra number her SP, and the requiem her FS (i mean, how AMAZING of a story would it be for her to win olympics with a program dedicated to her late father!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2