Thread: Road Trip Changed

Road Trip Changed

Soooooooooo we were going to road trip through Canada, but, the way we have it priced, and all the unknown variables, make it a little tough...

instead we're thinking roadtripping it down to Disney World and back This was my best friend's idea... and as we were looking at the budget it's running about 1000 dollars cheaper than Canada... which is a huge plus...

so, yeah, Erin just called and said we're doing Disney (it's her turn to pick)... which means I'll be going to Disney twice in the span of 6 months. I think we're crazy, but at the same time I'm excited.

Bummed, but excited...

Maybe Canada will be 2012

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Oh well you probably won't be the first American tourist to by pass our wonderful scenery here for financial reasons. Even my fellow Canadian coworkers don't travel in our beautiful country, they take trips to the US and other countries because of better deals - and usually better weather in the winter of course! We British Columbians are wondering just how many Americans may boycott the 2010 Games here because of the costs. It will be interesting to see come February. Have a great time in Disney World.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Lad, I've gone to Skate Canada twice because I thought it was cheaper than the US Nationals.

skating in canada is WAY cheaper than anything in the US... the travel (gas, airfare) is what kills me.

I think a lot of Erin and my being okay with this change (other than it's Disney, my home away from home) is the idea that BC and AB are a lot like the places where we live, the difference being they're in Canada not in Alaska or Montana... and in Erin's case she's been to most of the places we were going...

travel journal has been started. - http://originaldorktwins.blogspot.com/