Ladies SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
On the bright side, the FS should be very exciting since all skaters are so close.
Question is can Granny make it to the podium the first time since 2006?

Nadine

Record Breaker
*sigh* so disappointing, take out the 3A & replace it with a 3/3 combo. & a 3F & a 2A, that's it. Better to be safe than sorry. :(

Ah, like Miki, she's so much better than this.

Drop this dark music & bring back Clair de Lune or Chopin, that's the only way to go.

reynycpr

On the Ice
Wow... who would of thought that Julia would be the leader after the SP. I expect that to change in the Long... but still!:rock:

gourry

Final Flight
Mao.... I'm just so glad she's ditching this program.
And while this costume seems much better than previous one, I just can't like the whole series of costumes... Is see-through a new theme for Mao?? Why all of her skirt is see through??

Kinga

Medalist
Well, at least the dress is an improvement. Although the flowers on the chest could be ditched.
I love Masquarade waltz! It always gives me shivers

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Holy cow! Granny is leading!!
Julia Sebestyen wins the SP! I would never have seen that coming, just fantastic! :clap:

I've always liked her and this season I've decided to add her to my favorites. She will skate in her 4th Olympics in a few months time and has not missed Worlds since before her first Olympics. I think she deserves a ton of respect for her long career and her achievements. Go Julia! :rock:

ETA: and Mao barely into the final group... :eek: ouch, she and TaT better get to work on the new SP immediately.

Nadine

Record Breaker
And things just keep progressively going downhill for Mao, more & more & more.

Into 6th place exactly right.

The only thing I like is the costume.

My gosh, don't you people get it, they're telling you to drop the 3A & the dark music, et al.

WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrlmy

Medalist
My god, this is just so sad:( Surely she can catch up tomorrow, but this is not the kind of score reflective of her caliber by any means.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, devastating for Mao . . . 6th place with 51.94. When was the last time she got a score that low? Yikes! :no:

Ando has an even greater shot at winning this now, I think.

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
WOW.

Stunning. What a disaster for Mao. And who would have guessed the leader after the short?!