Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

cornell08

Final Flight
Scores sound stingy....and to think I thought Caroline was slightly underscored for her short at TEB!

gourry

Final Flight
Oh well... Okay, Ashley has edge issue.... Hm.... 55?

Ah~ Secret Garden... Very soothing, calming, sleep inducing.. and then Tango piece to wake you up! Good!

Wrlmy

Medalist
Given her age, how does Yulia get those crazy height on her jumps, especially when she doesn't have the slightest frame in the sport?

Trewyn

Medalist
I can't believe Ashley's behind Alissa :frown: The jumps looked clean to me; definitely no two-footing like she used to do... At least she looked good :clap:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
It seems like our US ladies Caroline-57.26 TEB SP, Alissa 57.64 and Ashley 55.16 are in the same score rage. Alexe Giles beat them all in her SP at TEB. Just saying.

kandidy

Final Flight
But again, I always think I have trouble identifying which type did Ashley jumped?The jumping entrance seemed all similar.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Gorgeous high beautiful powerful jumps by Julia as usual. Seems like she's been around forever, remember her making the last group at the 2002 Olympics.

Good for her, good for her, show them younguns how it's done. :)

janetfan

Match Penalty
It seems like our US ladies Caroline-57.26 TEB SP, Alissa 57.64 and Ashley 55.16 are in the same score rage. Alexe Giles beat them all in her SP at TEB. Just saying.

Caroline with a 3x3 and in better shape can do a little better. Can Ashley and Alissa?