Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP

MissIzzy

Final Flight
"Single Ladies" playing for the warm-up.
Now have an image of the girls dancing in front of the judges singing, "Well if you like it then you shouldn't be downgrading it, well if you like it than you shouldn't be downgrading it, don't be blinking cause I fully was rotating it, if you like it than you shouldn't be downgrading it..."
All the singles ladies, lace your boots up!

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Absolutely exquisite dusty pink rose dress worn by Asada (my favorite!!!!!!! love love the color). Having difficult time with the jumps. :(
I take it she or TaT had the good sense to dump that hideous thing she wore at TEB? If so, good call.

beep_beep

Medalist
Now have an image of the girls dancing in front of the judges singing, "Well if you like it then you shouldn't be downgrading it, well if you like it than you shouldn't be downgrading it, don't be blinking cause I fully was rotating it, if you like it than you shouldn't be downgrading it..."

:rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

sillylionlove

Medalist

Are they wearing black leotards and amazingly big hair? :rofl: :rofl:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

It's a really good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. Hilarious! :rofl:

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
I take it she or TaT had the good sense to dump that hideous thing she wore at TEB? If so, good call.

According to what I’ve read, Mao has a TON of costumes lined up for this season, and TAT/Mao are planning to bring out a new costume for each of their programs for this season to find the one that works the best for the Olympics.

Nadine

Record Breaker
beautiful program by Alissa with her usual nice spins & spirals, only minor turnout on the 2A. Good job! :)

Trewyn

Medalist
Other than the turn out on the 2A Alissa was good. Now hopefully Ashley can be even better!!!!