Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies SP

Custom Title
    Poor Mao. It's sad to see her struggling like this. What a strange leader board! Julia Sebestyen in the lead!

Custom Title
    I'm majorly upset about Ashley's score; luckily the top 5 is very close so she can still get a medal. Go Ashley!! Keep your cool! You looked lovely!
    Mao... Well she got the score she deserved with that low jump content. It's sad because her other elements look great. And I loved the dress.

They are all so close up until 8th place.

This should be a very good competition.

Custom Title
    I guess it's sudden death in the FS. Much more interesting than TEB.

Edgy Details
    LP tomorrow will be super exciting!!!

Custom Title
    WOW That's a total shock for Mao. I got the feeling Mao might struggle again, but didn't see it coming she will get this low.
    Maybe the judges are telling Mao to ditch the 3A and just go for 3F+3Lo instead. Even with the <, at least she was able to score around 65.
    With performance like this, Mao will be lucky to make it to the final group in Olympics.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by HCOSurfer View Post
    This will hopefully be a much-needed wake up call for Mao's team, things need to be changed ASAP.
    While I was about to make a Shizuka comparison (i.e. World Champ 2 seasons before the Olympic season, TAT at the beginning of the season, with *hopeful* coaching intervention staged by the JSF), I don't think Shizuka was as unsuccessful on the technical side... INTERVENTION! NOW!

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestMoon View Post
    Should we expect Mao to have a coaching change after this disaster? I don't think the Japanese Federation would stand for their champion to keep performing like this.
    I'm starting to think that might be the best thing for her if she hopes to do well at the Olympics...or heck, even GO to the Olympics at this point...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Trewyn View Post
    I'm majorly upset about Ashley's score; luckily the top 5 is very close so she can still get a medal. Go Ashley!! Keep your cool! You looked lovely!
    Mao... Well she got the score she deserved with that low jump content. It's sad because her other elements look great. And I loved the dress.

Ashley must have had one jump downgraded. That is the only explanation for that score,

Custom Title
    well knowing great great grand nanny julia sebestyen will to two triples and fall on the rest and look bewildered as usual how she even got to skate in the first place. mark my words

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Thanks to everyone for the commentary - I couldn't get live feed.

But this is crazy and, forgive me, very depressing. Mao's lowest point, just when she should be radiant with victory.

I mean, cool for Alissa and Julia, but that ain't gonna hold up. I hope!

Custom Title
    F-I-R-E TATIANA TARASOVA!

Ever since Mao's been with her it's been nothing but failure, one after another after another.

If there's a petition going around to fire TAT, I'll be the first one to sign.

That's it, I've had enough!

Does anybody have the email address to the JSF?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    The writing is on the wall, that's for sure. Who knows, if Cohen keeps playing her game of in and out (which has only been OUT) about this comeback, Asada could very well go back to coach Arutunian, perhaps.
    Maybe Mao can try a partnership with Yuka Sato since the communication between student and coach would be easier.

Custom Title
    whoa, just came in to check the results and Mao in sixth and Miki in third this is certainly a turn up for the books! I don't even know if I want to watch this later on youtube :( what a heartbreak for Mao, this season is just not working out for her - though it didn't exactly start out smooth last year either. perhaps we can quietly hope for her to rise and peak later in the season? (she nabbed the top spot at last year's GP final so...)

Custom Title
    Asada won't be at gran prix final?

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast