Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Free Program

What are people still getting upset about Kevin? He is KVDP, what the heck to you expect? It's what he does. If you hate it so much, don't watch it. Make it a fridge break or something.

I love it of course He is like Joubert, just without the good skating skills, without the speed, without the halfway decent spins, without the quick steps - and often with even more hideous costumes, which sometimes doesn't seem to be in the realm of possibility. But I love it!

Custom Title
    I just don't know what to think about Plushys and Johnnys costumes

Custom Title
    plush did a gorgeous 3 axel in warm-up... so high and straight.

Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
    Go Vanya!

Quote Originally Posted by Diva View Post
    I just don't know what to think about Plushys and Johnnys costumes
    Those costumes are very Plushy and Johnny. Nothing's new, imho.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    He is like Joubert, just without the good skating skills, without the speed, without the halfway decent spins, without the quick steps - and often with even more hideous costumes, which sometimes doesn't seem to be in the realm of possibility. But I love it!
    :chorus::chorus::chorus: Bravo!!

For some reason I can't get any of the live feeds

Edgy Details
    What are people still getting upset about Kevin? He is KVDP, what the heck to you expect? It's what he does. If you hate it so much, don't watch it. Make it a fridge break or something.
    I like Kevin, that is why I always try to go through his program. Mostly I can't watch it without cringing though. Yet, it is better than making it a fridge break. And I guess we all are entitled to criticism. Just like you are entitled to your opinions.

I love it of course He is like Joubert, just without the good skating skills, without the speed, without the halfway decent spins, without the quick steps - and often with even more hideous costumes, which sometimes doesn't seem to be in the realm of possibility. But I love it!
    I like Kevin. He's not the best skater in the world, but he's fun and has a great 3-3-3 and the hideous costumes are entertaining. Plus I loved it when he basically said, screw CoP, I'll do what I want for step sequences. More power to him.

Custom Title
    omg you just want to cry for this poor Russian kid, after the 2nd fall it looked like he wanted to give up, but the cheers & claps of the crowd kept him going until the next fall, but then he fought for the 2A, but on his ending spins it looked like he just gave up. So sad. :( Better luck next time, young Russian.

Custom Title
    Poor Ivan

I counted 2 falls. Or were there more.

Hey, I was just taking the opportunity to make an easy joke...
    We all know it's KvdP. And we all know how much worse it can get from him (remember the white monstruosity?)

Go lyrical Adrian

Smack the b*itch up Adrian!

Custom Title
    Tretiakov was boring, but he looked so despondent in the KnC that I felt bad disliking his performance.

Why did Mroz had to screw up the short that badly???? I could have actually been right with my prediction if he had skated halfway decently.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast