Men Free Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men Free Program

Kinga

Medalist
If Shawn had all the jumps, he would be my nr 1 skater!
Nevertheless, this program is a masterpiece to me... Everything goes with the music... And the way Shawn moves... It is just magic. Pure joy. He expresses the music even with his fingertips. Not mentioning his wonderful spins... Shawn, you made me cry again.. And you have better spiral than many ladies :laugh::clap:

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Kevin..... you've got nothing to lose. Pleeeaase at least try.

Great costume! ;)

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
And The prize for worst men outfit goes to Van der Perren. :chorus:
He is such a fighter! Well done! Never mind combination spin...

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, this guy is so unusual, don't know what to make of him, dressed like a court jester with a lot of untapped natural potential. When he jumps they look so powerful & magnificent. That 2A came out of nowhere! Once again, I don't know what to make of him. Who is he!?!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
If Shawn had all the jumps, he would be my nr 1 skater!
Nevertheless, this program is a masterpiece to me... Everything goes with the music... And the way Shawn moves... It is just magic. Pure joy. He expresses the music even with his fingertips. Not mentioning his wonderful spins... Shawn, you made me cry again.. And you have better spiral than many ladies :laugh::clap:

:agree: Although I did not cry. lol

Kinga

Medalist
I like Kevin, but it is REALLY hard to me to watch his entire program.. Everything is so... blah. Slow and laboured. Well, some jumps are nice.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Well, he landed his jumpes!
Great, Kev! :clap::thumbsup:

Jenna's watching from the stands. Cute!

Mikoto

Rinkside
He looks exhausted. Most of the landings looked shaky, but no fall, stepout.

Many silly movements.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Next on the series "What the heck is he wearing?".... KvdP
It's KvdP. Surely you didn't expect a stylish costume? ;)

And this BEL Van Der Perren? goes into 1st place!!!!!!11:thumbsup:
Are you serious about not knowing who he is? He's been in seniors for about a decade now and has twice won medals at Euros. Kevin can put a triple on the end of anything but he is soooo slow.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good for Kevin. Our seniors ar doing pretty good. Julia and Kevin I believe are the elder skaters in the ladies and mens.

Diva

On the Ice
Loved that 2A near the end - out of nowhere and a pretty good performance overall.

Doesn't the Belgium fed pay the travel expenses of his coach or why is Jenna there?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Break time, they're playing Michael Jackson's "JAM"!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

And Johnny Weir's fans are numerous, plentiful, and soooooo supportive, they dominate the crowd!:love:

Trewyn

Medalist
I was also wondering where the hell Kevin and Jenna's coach is...
I can understand people's reaction 'I don't know what to make of him'.. This program looked a little schizophrenic... I think he desperately wants to be artistic and is just experimenting with different ways of expressing himself on the ice... If only he was younger... Then I would say a couple more seasons and he'll be great... I like him though :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Johnny' dressed like "The Swan" & Evgeni is dressed like thee MAN!!!!!!!:rock:

*p.s. I'm dancing to Michael Jackson' "Jam", which looks gorgeous on the men out there, they sure are putting on a powerful display of testosterone!!!!!!!!:agree::clap:

WARMUP OVER!!!!!!!!1