Men Free Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Men Free Program

Trewyn

Medalist
Well... Without a doubt the winner of the event! No one will be able to say anything about favoritism! But that ending; was like 'no I don't need to strike a pose, I know I've won'. Haha! But his jumps are amazing.

Nadine

Record Breaker
STILL THE KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!:rock::clap::bow::thumbsup::love:

Lol, I loved how he pointed his #1 finger at the crowd after his 3/3 sequence & then at the end at the judges. What nerve, what guts, what passion, what verve!

The Plushenko of old, beautiful gorgeous 3As & opening 4/3 was to die for!

Show these younguns how it is done, Evgeni, put on a show for them!

oxade21

Match Penalty
I say the fight for OGM is OVER!!! I can't see anyone these days beating Plushy!!!!
The arrogance, the confidence, every move screams GOLD MEDAL!!!! Even judges were applauding to that.

beep_beep

Medalist
Aside from the jumps, this program is comic material. The choreography is just :eek:
And he made sure to show he's numero uno after the last jump

now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to hide so seniorita won't kill me

Diva

On the Ice
Is that the real ending of his program :rofl: And more emotions than after his OMG (and when he keeps skating like that it won't be his last...)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, I loved that one shot while Evgeni was skating I could see Mishin & Rasputin in the background.:chorus:

evangeline

Record Breaker
Evgeni PLUSHENKO
TES: 81.15
PCS: 76.80
FS: 157.95
1st place overall

....and Plush squishes the competition like a bug. :bow:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
At least Oda's score was higher overall. If Plushenko comes back and cruises to a gold medal, I'll be very disappointed. And that seems more and more likely.

beep_beep

Medalist
We need healthy Takahashi and even Chan's quad. It's our only hope
(of course, they need to land it...)

Buzzz

Final Flight
Thanks once again for all the PBP everyone. Nice to see the jumps back in men's FS. Thank you Evgeni. :rock: