new tara pics | Golden Skate

new tara pics

Tara looks beautiful. But I'm afraid I'll have to let others comment on the dress. It's too busy for me.

Mathman

IDLERACER

Medalist
I'm beginning to get the distinct impression that she is very self-conscious about her height. I don't think I've seen a photo of her taken in the last two years where she isn't wearing four inch heels, which is the only part of this outfit that I don't care for. I don't recall ever seeing Kristie Yamaguchi wearing big heels like that, and she's even shorter than Tara.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks Lipinskifan19, :)

Didn't recognize Tara at first.......she looks like she's in her early to mid 20's.......and has grown up into a gorgeous young woman (no lie). In fact, IMHO she could be mistaken for a triplet of the Olsen Twins. And that's a compliment, especially as they both just recently appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine.

***Note: I'm rooting for Tara to do well in the movie industry, especially as we haven't had an Olympic Gold Medalist Movie Star since Sonja Henie.***

Peace & Love, Nadine

I liked Tara in her other oufits as well so I guess it's just my taste. On Tara's body and with her personality, the different patterns in this dress and different patterns and textures in others work well, IMO. But it's not just that Tara is small; for example I would not like this dress on Sasha. Something about it just seems very Tara. I like the boots but then I was a Frye boot girl for many years. Hair and make-up looks great. Two of my favorites in this series are #s 10 and 11, where she is almost laughing. She has a great smile and sparkling eyes, which I hope means that her hip is not hurting.
Rgirl

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
The bag is a little big for someone so small and threatens to overpower her, but I think Tara looks just great here. :)

Nan

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
I think she looks beautiful, and I don't think I've ever thought that about Tara before.