Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I thought Rubleva/Shefer were slightly overmarked in TEB, but I won't complain when they medal here. Well skated program.

Crone/Poirier and Platonova/Grachev got the exact same TES.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, I love this Italian couple, unusual, avante garde, it really works for them! Only thing that made me a bit uncomfortable was his shoulder blade ~ was that blood or a tear in his shirt?

Otherwise, gorgeous routine!:love:

herios

Medalist
Oh boy the italians have the same music as Pechalat . Bourzat this year ? Geez who is syping whom ?

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Cappellini/Lanotte need more outings with this program, but I like it. Fascinating and intense. They've worked on their speed and ice coverage, which was good to see, but I want a bit more power in their footwork sequences and a bit more in the transition/movement department (this music demands it). Great combination lift (my favourite of all I've seen so far, and that includes V/M and D/W). That close-up of Cappellini at the end scared me, she looked so intense.

Kinga

Medalist
I know that the program is dramatic, but I did not like Anna's make up, it was a bit too much. Also hair needs improvement. Today she remined me a lot of Pasha, and I am not sure whether it is a good thing :biggrin:
I liked the program though

beep_beep

Medalist
Wow, some dance competition we are being treated to :clap:

CapLan program almost made not want to poke my ear drums for Requiem for a Dream...

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
I always thought Scott Moir and Charlie White together would form an unbeatable dance duo.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Gorgeous routine by Meryl & Charlie! :)

But the whole time I kept imagining Emily & Evan skating to this. :)

Well deserved 1st place!!!!!:clap:

gourry

Final Flight
Wow, Meryl, Charlie!
I still prefer last year's S&D but this program's really growing on me!!:love::love:
Good job!!