figurejennah and R.D.,
I meant most Japanse fans reckon that PCS were too high.
Last edited by Phoenix347; 10-24-2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: added a couple of words
I just got home from work, and just about the only thing I can do about the results is for a number of reasons:
1. Mao not making the podium in a weak field.
2. Mao not scoring above 100 in the free skate.
3. Mao not making the GPF.
4. Mao only getting credit for 2 triples in her free skate.
What the heck is going on with her? Is it nerves? Does she feel uncomfortable out there? Whatever it is her team has GOT to figure it out before it's too late, I really don't want the same thing that happened to Kimmie to happen to Mao, my heart would break .
At least there were some positives:
1. Leonova won her first GP medal
2. Ashley won her first GP silver medal (which puts her into the running for the GPF)
3. Alissa had a semi-decent free skate
All I can say is what a competition!