Ladies LP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

beep_beep

Medalist
Failing to do her 3T-3T in the begining kinda threw Alena off for the first half but the spunk eventually came back.
Not her best skating, but I still can't help really liking her

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I think Ando will end up winning, but she could definitely be 2nd.

True. Miki's LP is very good and don't foreget Alissa. I know her track record but maybe she will surpise us.

Kissx3

Final Flight
Ashley's really bringing it after being relegated to 5th in the Alissa/Rachel/Caroline/Mirai/Ashley group last year.

Love the hell out of Leonova. She's just too fun to watch and always dead on. The picture of consistency.

fairly4

Medalist
fyi--mao jumps should look labored why
\
Oct 4 -oct 5 she skated in japan open

than just last week she skated in TEB _-she should be somewhat tired.
and labored-ashley didn't have to skate miki ando didn't have to do that.
however japan allowed mao to do that-i was wondering if that would have been the right call without a break or only a week break between the japan open and teb and rostelecom cup and then they change her program.
to me not even time between TEB and rostelecom cup to finalized the changes or make they stick .

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Arutunian could do nothing with her flutz.
But, seriously, why not Priscilla Hill for Mao? For one, Johnny was watchable under her.

I don't think Priscilla would coach Mao since she is currently coaching Ashley. Conflict of interest.

I say Mao should try Yuka Sato since they share a common language and the Russian style is not working for her.

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I know a lot of people really like Leonova, I do too for her personality & her spunk on the ice, but I just can't really get into her skating. Too erratic & unrefined, raggedy IMHO.

Still, good job, nice girl. :)

She reminds me of Em Hughes when I first saw her.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Are we watching the power in Japan shift from the Ladies ....to the Men?
There are lots of skaters who became World Champions with just one fall, if she keeps it together for the rest, she will be fine.

Nadine

Record Breaker
I absolutely adore Miki's costume, and she looks just as lovely & exquisite as Ashley Wagner!:agree: And the program wasn't bad either, only one fall, everything else landed.

GOOD JOB, MIKI, GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!:rock: