Ladies LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

life684

Final Flight
Annette Dytrt score 109 points combined for sp and LP, more reasons for German Federation to not send her to the Olympics.

sk8indel

On the Ice
Anastasia GIMAZETDINOVA UZB
BIG double axle but flipped out of it, singeled a couple jumps, flip out of another jump
tes=27
pcs=40.16
ded.=1
lp=66.16
total comp=108.46
place=3rd

My icenetwork is down so I'm rebooting my computer, appologies for missing the next few skaters

Medusa

Record Breaker
Yeah, if Jenna skates a good short and a clean long at Euros she might medal!!

And that one I doubt. The judges would never give her enough PCS. It's more probable that the podium is entirely Finnish, even if Korpi falls three times.

Trewyn

Medalist
And Leonova seems to be a judges favorite for some reason, so she'll likely medal at Euros. But it's not impossible that Jenna medals; she was third after the short last year but ruined her chances by skating a bad freeskate...

I was only half watching Katarina Gebroldt but it looked like a rough skate!

prettykeys

Medalist
all the time i wondered why my mackerels don't taste like mackerels - now i know why, i accidentally bought pilchards instead of mackerels.

Oh, sorry. But it's the ladiezzzzzzzzzzz, i always do something different when they are on.
lol!

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
And Leonova seems to be a judges favorite for some reason, so she'll likely medal at Euros. But it's not impossible that Jenna medals; she was third after the short last year but ruined her chances by skating a bad freeskate...

I was only half watching Katarina Gebroldt but it looked like a rough skate!

Carolina was 3rd in the SP. Jenna was in 4th.

lksunga

Rinkside
Watch competitions on the internet on live.

http://www.tvants.com/
Download the program.
Once you install it, click search tab and type in sbs.
Click any sbs of top 4 or 5 on the list. I personally prefer cbj sbs..

Wait a little bit then you will be able to watch in without stopping.

Good Luck!