Ladies LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMG, I just happened to glance at my IN & saw Ashley Wagner warming up backstage ~ she looks simply exquisite, like something out of a fairytale, it actually reminds me of what Katia Gordeeva first wore when she returned to professional competition as a singles skater ~ same touch of flowers adorning her head, hairstyle, et al, except she was wearing sky blue instead of purple. :)

Can't wait to see what Ashley has in store for us...

gourry

Final Flight
OMG, I just happened to glance at my IN & saw Ashley Wagner warming up backstage ~ she looks simply exquisite, like something out of a fairytale, it actually reminds me of what Katia Gordeeva first wore when she returned to professional competition as a singles skater ~ same touch of flowers adorning her head, hairstyle, et al, except she was wearing sky blue instead of purple. :)

Can't wait to see what Ashley has in store for us...

I know!!!!!!!!! She looked totally gorgeous!!:love::love: And now my TVU stream is gone... Come back~~ COME BACK!!!!:cry:

Nadine

Record Breaker

Nadine

Record Breaker
I adore Miki Ando's dress ~ FAB!:thumbsup:

And this dress of Mao's is my favorite thus far as concerns her Bells of Moscow Program, thus I'm happy to see it back!:agree:

*Sniper*

On the Ice

Medusa

Record Breaker
Can't Leonova and Miki get decent costume?
I like Miki's dress...

But I am starting to think that the whole dress thing must have to do with cultural differences. I e.g. love most of the dresses Kwan and Cohen had in their days. I also think that Rochette looks fabulous every time, as do the Finnish ladies.

Most Russian / Eastern-European / Russian-influenced dresses make me go "Huh?" though. It can't be just a coincidence.