Ladies LP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

gourry

Final Flight
I like Miki's costume. Those sleeves can go though?;)
No bad performance! But why did she do two solo 3Ss?
So she did 2 Lz, 2 S, 2 T?? Isn't it against Jayak rule?

Medusa

Record Breaker
I absolutely adore Miki's costume, and she looks just as lovely & exquisite as Ashley Wagner!:agree: And the program wasn't bad either, only one fall, everything else landed.

GOOD JOB, MIKI, GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!:rock:
I am starting to absolute adore you, because you have such a positive attitude. You find something positive about everyone.

prettykeys

Medalist
Miki skated well...good for her. Her artistry has really improved. She took a hard fall and recovered bravely. She can and will probably do much better as the season goes on.

(I always imagine falling with my feet on the ground--I don't know how these skaters do it.)

Nadine

Record Breaker
She reminds me of Em Hughes when I first saw her.

Lol, and you had the nerve to come into that thread about Emily Hughes over in the main forum & laugh at people for all of sudden getting behind her, which I find ironic, not only with Emily..;)

AND MIKI INTO FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!1:love::bow::cool:

Trewyn

Medalist
OMG what a ridiculous, scandalous score for a boring skate with no triple-triple and a fall!!!! Ashley was way better!!!! Here I was thinking she had won this!!! I would have vaguely accepted it if it were a small margin but that is just unfair!

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
MIKI won. I don't think Granny or Alizza can crack 114+ score.
Way to go. I hope Ashley end up winning the silver.

ks777

Record Breaker
I like Miki's costume. Those sleeves can go though?;)
No bad performance! But why did she do two solo 3Ss?
So she did 2 Lz, 2 S, 2 T?? Isn't it against Jayak rule?
she did only 1S. There was a 3loop there..

Last edited:

janetfan

Match Penalty
OMG what a ridiculous, scandalous score for a boring skate with no triple-triple and a fall!!!! Ashley was way better!!!! Here I was thinking she had won this!!! I would have vaguely accepted it if it were a small margin but that is just unfair!

It's still seems reputation is worth ........alot.

herro

On the Ice

Ugh I have to agree. Ashley just has to build up her reputation among the judges.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lovely ending with the spins by Alissa. I think she just had one fall.

Good job by both Americans!:clap:

R.D.

Record Breaker

I did think Ando's score was a bit high for what she did. But it reminds me of Alyssa in '09 Nats. The placing is right but the margin should be much smalller