Pairs' Free | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Pairs' Free

Diva

On the Ice
Wasn't it for a migraine? I heard that it was something that his father also has and he took his medication for it, not knowing it was a banned substance.

That's the story Yuri told. That he took that medication without knowing it's on the list of banned substances.

Oh... Thought I read somewere that it was about the weight reducing thing but good to the right version :agree:

Liked the music of M&B but the seemed a little slow at times but that can improve :thumbsup:

DAVAI YUKO & SASHA

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
I don't know about anyone else, but I thought K/S's program was a yawner. I much prefer M/T's programs to K/S's this year.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Don't like their costumes & their music was so-so, but there's no denying that they are an exquisite couple in the tradition of the great pairs couples from Russia. I love how she fights for the landings, reminds me of Katia fighting for a few of her landings at the 1994 Olympics. :)

Kinga

Medalist
I would have B/L 3rd and M/B 4th..
K/S improved a lot. I liked them. Or was it a music that lifted me? ;)
Any way, costume-wise they defnitely improved

Diva

On the Ice
The first few seconds I wasn't sure about the program but then it grew on me and now I love it :love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
I don't even have to watch Pang & Tong I know they will finish first.

So I'm not watching, lol, seriously they don't move me, never have. She looks anorexic, but I know it's just her natural physique, but their appearance turns me off.

Nevertheless, congrats! :)

And thanks to ALL the pairs couples for participating.:agree:

life684

Final Flight
ur jealous! :rofl:

Wow, not a bad showing for October! Great! Gold! :agree:

But they are pressure from M/T, those two pairs are battling for domestic no.1 spot as well. The score will keep them in running but they won't be happy, remember how unhappy yuko was after sp.

sfgirl

On the Ice
Yuka has a great face. I personally think she would look better with a few additional pounds on her tiny frame, but nonetheless she is lovely.:)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Oops, also forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS to M&B for snagging a bronze medal. Good for them, good for them!!!!!!!!!:rock::love:

gold12345

Medalist
I would have B/L 3rd and M/B 4th..

That's how they finished in the LP, but M/B had a good lead over B/L after the short, and deservedly so, IMO.

Yay for M/B continuing their GP medal streak!

P/T did really well!! Only a double toe from her. The rest was solid. I just wish she had better lift positions.