Pairs' Free | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs' Free

Nadine

Record Breaker
And they go into 1st place, good for them, they look extremely pleased, as they should be! :)

beep_beep

Medalist
That's more like the team that placed 6th at Euros! Nice skate.
(Note: I'm still hoping Zanfroglin/Degli-Espositi will outskate them at the Italian test skate)

Diva

On the Ice
The pair I enjoyed the lessest today just left the ice, seriously it was almost painful to watch. I always had the feeling that he would drop her in the next moment during their lifts :eek:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Della Monica/Kocon were clean. Is she a lot larger than most female pairs skaters? The size difference between these two seems quite small, especially compared to the previous two pairs. They stay in first but were four points behind B/M in the free. I enjoyed the program, but the music did a lot of the heavy lifting.

gold12345

Medalist
This Italian team is better than I remember. Pretty consistent with the elements except for the second throw which was a double. Too bad they struggle with the twist and lifts. They look so happy to be in 1st!

life684

Final Flight
Wow, 150 points+ for italians, that score would have placed them 10 at the last world championships and further more made them favorites, if not a lock for the italian olympic spot. Good for them.

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Very nice skate from the Canadians and the Italians.

GO Pang/Tong and Keneau and Rockne!!!

herios

Medalist
This Italian team is better than I remember. Pretty consistent with the elements except for the second throw which was a double. Too bad they struggle with the twist and lifts. They look so happy to be in 1st!

This is how you make a name for you, with a flawless skate. What they can do, do well. They got all those jumps under their belt. Nice to see an italian team in the mix, for a change in this very narrow field (countrywise)

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Barazova/Larianov just did a crazy dismount out of a lift in practice.

Do we think K/S go for the quad? They seem to go for it to try to win, screw it up, and drop a place.

Last edited:

Diva

On the Ice
I want more spots for Russia at least for Euros :bow: I wanna see K&S, M&T, I&M, M&R and B&L :love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Another nice pleasant classical Russian couple, one or two minor bobbles is all, not bad at all. Beautiful couple. :)

beep_beep

Medalist
The next olympic cycle is going to be great for russian pairs, so many up and... already here.