Exhibition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Exhibition

gracefulswan

On the Ice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEjwazLWB8A&NR=1 exhibition of 3 years ago...post-olympics. :bow:

see what i mean by textbook? unBELIEVABLE 3 axel and smooth flowing runout. i thought the one at the olympics during his short was great...this might be just a tad better even. the edges and position are to die for. the gliding, smooth flowing landing.... and he just vaults himself upwards effortlessly.

the french lady commentator is just going nuts over him! "oh my! such power! such energy! "...etc...etc.. his command over the ice, speed, and footwork in this piece.... just wow! how passionate a performance! this is why i love him... he always gives a show, always gives his best when he steps onto the ice...his heart and soul.

love the look he gave at the end! talk about a dead intense stare. a take no prisoners look, LOL...:rock:

gracefulswan

On the Ice
Plushenko does seem to skate better to Russian pieces, that one that was the vocal version of his St. Peterburg 300 program are to me, one of his best program he's ever had.

I'm still happy he looks happy, it's been a while.

yes! i wish he'd do more russian routines. it really suits him completely. his best programs has been to russian themes. i'd also like to see him bring back his donut spin....it looks so good and unique on him.

and many of his exhibitions have been quite memorable over the years..... from funny, comical, passionate, to lyrical....

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Plushenkos's ex number was wonderful. The music was spot on for Plushenko, very, very impressive. He is an incredible athlete and if he is on he will be very difficult to beat. JMO. Thank you for posting the link.

I just want to clarify that I am not saying Plushenko is unbeatable, after all this is figure skating..

schiele

Final Flight
thanks... :yes:

you know, never saw this one before! awesome. this guy is all about the performance.... one of my favs. (and he didn't do a single triple)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnJp3M6eJXM

Wow, I've never seen this before, thanks for sharing..
This guy is absolutely amazing and he has everything, I still disagree with many who argue otherwise. And he has one more thing which a lot of skaters do not have; character on the ice.. To me, that is much more important than transitions, upper body movements and etc.. :bow::bow::bow: