Sasha Was "Right On The Money..." | Golden Skate

Sasha Was "Right On The Money..."

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I thought this time Sasha "hit the ball right out of the park." I saw her Campbell's program. It was great. My one and only criticism with her new program - she should wear her hair up like a ballerina! Since she is skating the part - the pony tail should go!

Anyway, Dick used all the superlatives known to man to describe her skate, so could not improve on that.

Way to go Sasha!

registered

On the Ice
Ladskater said:
I thought this time Sasha "hit the ball right out of the park." I saw her Campbell's program. It was great. My one and only criticism with her new program - she should wear her hair up like a ballerina! Since she is skating the part - the pony tail should go!

Lad, I cannot agree with you more. Sasha has to wear her hair in a bun, especially with such complicated/sophisticated costume.

gracefulswan

On the Ice
yea... she ought to wear her hair in a bun.

concerning dick.. he's positively orgasmic describing her! :rolleye: of course, he's said many things on tv i don't agree with at all concerning sasha and many other skaters... :p

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Actually, it's Peggy Fleming who gushes most over Sasha. Button does to a certain extent, but with a caveat about her seemingly inevitable mistakes.

At Nationals, before the SP, Peggy was praising Sasha to the stratosphere as unbeatable. I recall Dick saying that one counts Kwan out at his or her own peril. And, of course, Dick was right.

Sadie

On the Ice
gracefulswan said:
yea... she ought to wear her hair in a bun.

concerning dick.. he's positively orgasmic describing her! :rolleye: of course, he's said many things on tv i don't agree with at all concerning sasha and many other skaters... :p

Dick can be pretty brutal with some of the comments he makes. If he doesn't like you, he lets the WHOLE world know.