Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Thread: Ladies SP - 3:55 am Eastern Time Friday

I seem to remember a very high pitched voice that I found somewhat difficult to listen to. Hopefully her broadcast journalism training has helped with that.

I thought Jennifer Kirk did an excellent job. But, yeah, she still has a kind of little girly sounding voice. I wonder if she could work with a voice coach to get more timbre into her voice.

I don't know. In Jr. High our choir/drama teacher had the same sort of voice as Jenny... so you can get used to it if you hear it enough.

Beliver in Sasha's Perfect Program Tinymavy15's Avatar
    Wow, and everybody said this was joannie's event to lose. It is doubtful that she will even medal now.

Congrats to Mirai, so nice to see her skating that well again. Racheal was nothing to write home about, nice to see Carolina so happy after a clean short. I say moving to Frank Caroll was the best thing she ever did, she looks happy, her technique has improved by miles already and her dresses actually look good on her. Frank sure has his hands full.

Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    Sheesh Bebe you stood up on your jumps but fell on your footwork. Good job
    otherwise.
    Come on Bebe. You land the two hardeest jumps and then mess up on the double axel? Show some spunk.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22