Ladies SP - 3:55 am Eastern Time Friday | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 3:55 am Eastern Time Friday

TCAngel18

Medalist
i dont think so...im watching it on guzei.com, and its just showing yu na and mao...i just watched yan liu's torino program...or was it binshu xu?....

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, great shot at the beginning of Frank Carroll standing by the boards with his hands clasped around his chest staring intently at Bebe (isn't he also coaching Mirai as well?; yeah, he is!). :)

Warmup Going On!

Love Bebe's black halter style short dress with a red rose in her hair, and also Mirai is also in black with gold glitter adorning her dress. :)

Nice triple jump by Bebe earlier.

Mirai had a slight problem on her 3jump.

Gorgeous spiral all the way down the ice by Bebe.

WARMUP OVER!

amateur

Final Flight
GAH!! Don't know if it's my computer, but my feed on skatebuzz.com has just died! help! where else can i watch? How do I acces it on this Guzei site, which seems to be in Russian...?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, this music of Jules Massenet "Meditation" always make me wanna cry.

Brings back memories of Oksana Baiul skating to this exquisite piece of music the Fall of 1995 (she even dedicated it to Sergei that one time). I can just see her now......wearing silk grey with a feather in her hair......classical, beautiful, one of the best professional programs of all time, as well as G&G skating to this too.

Nadine

Record Breaker
This CHN gal had a horrible fall on her first triple jump attempt, nice comeback with either a 3S or 2S?. Hard time holding her edge on the spiral though. Great 2A! And the ending spin was superb! :)

Good job, good job!:love:

TCAngel18

Medalist
ya Xu had a hard fall on her 3t combo, but nice 3s and 2ax....traveled on spins but nice positions...ooh 37.08...thats like 15th place in jgp

amateur

Final Flight
Binshu Xu, CHN
Umbrellas of Cherbourg bombastic string arrangement

3lz hard fall, surprising, probably ur
3lo good
2a good near end
(I hope I have the jumps right, I'm not a skater so it's sometimes hard without commentary, or with Chinese commentary....)

spins pretty good, good positions, speed/centring not perfect tho
A bit of a businesslike/athletic kinda performance, but soft & nice enough without being exceptional. Shame about the fall, she had good attack.

37.08.. wow ok... was the loop maybe just a double?

TCAngel18

Medalist
it is possible but would not be good for geng to finish the highest chinese skater in the competition tho, cuz shes not eligible for olys

TCAngel18

Medalist
amateur, its a 3 salchow hun, but good pbp... qnd a triple toe not a lutz...

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice opening 3L/2T (thinkt he 3L was 2footed though), good 3R, and gorgeous spiral into 2A! Nice spins as well.

Not bad at all. Good job, good job!:love: