Ladies SP - 3:55 am Eastern Time Friday | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 3:55 am Eastern Time Friday

life684

Final Flight
agree to disagree....mirai is confident, almost cocky lol...i dont think we were watching the same program, hun...but opinions are opinions...and judges are judges....and they get paid the bucks...and they made their decision

Are u sure they get paid...because i am told by some psoters that they are volunteers.;)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Have to be honest, I'm kinda disappointed in Rachael's performance. She did a heck of a lot better at Golden West, lots of attitude & oomph there, and the dress was way better (ala yellow with a big black bow in the middle).

She nailed her jumps (scratchy 2A though), but she didn't really let go & get into the music until near the end.

Nevertheless, good job, Rachael! :)

P.S. Where's the 3/3 combo.???? You'll need it to compete with the top dogs.

amateur

Final Flight
Rachael Flatt
Sing Sing Sing

3lz-2t
3(f)lz
2a, forward on landing but ok

hmmm.. now I like Rachael, don,t find her boring like many seem to... but she has work to do if she is going to carry this music. I guess it was chosen to bring more spark and speed out of her, but it is kinda swallowing her at this point, I'm afraid to say. Competent performance all the way through, nothing more.

58.80 - I'm rather sad that is ahead of Fumie

TCAngel18

Medalist
Are u sure they get paid...because i am told by some psoters that they are volunteers.;)

haha....i meant it as a comparison to us GSers whose opinion matters, but not as much as the ones who are getting paid said bucks to judge...come on, semantics...

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Rachael Flat. 3F-2t, 3Lz(possibly flutz), 2A, need loads of work on layback spin and all spins in general. Programm looks good for her as does the dress. Her jumps look lower to me this season. But well done.
58.80, Into 4th place only..hm. Something was deffinately wrong with edges.

life684

Final Flight
Rachael's PCS better than Fumie and Akiko....Umhh.

Nagasu's has a good sp, but Lp is strange first three jumping passes are combos and basically their very little transition or for that matter anything else in that program.

TCAngel18

Medalist
not a fan of rochettes program at all....flat, uninspired....please go back to summertime????!!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Joannie singled her lutz & her axel, but had a nice 3F. Stumble at the very end of her program. Not her day today, but there's always tomorrow (ala Scarlett O'Hara).

P.S. Joannie Rochette looks so much like Denise Biellmann when she was young that it's scarey (in a good way of course). :) Both body type, muscles, face, et al.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Yeah Miki, that silver in Vancouver is not necessarily in Canadian hands. You better be watching.

I loved the program though, normally I am meh as far as Rochette's programs are concerned.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Joannie Rochette ... not her day

2Lz
3Flip ... good
1Axel
other elements were good

Should be able to catch up with the other with her gorgeous LP

amateur

Final Flight
Joannie Rochette, CAN
La Cumparsita, tango

2lz!!
3f very good
1a!! oh my

looks angry during spiral
sl footwork completely lacking spark
spins decent

what happened?

I do think this program will be rather excellent at some point, good choice, well choreo'd.
she looks p*ssed

will she make the final flight? deserves no better than (distant) 6-7th at ths point, probably

52.12 -- 6th

ANW

On the Ice
for the first time I really like joannie's program, too bad the jumps weren't there