Ladies SP - 3:55 am Eastern Time Friday | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP - 3:55 am Eastern Time Friday

ANW

On the Ice
Nagasu has an amazing speed, she has an unique sharpness in her jumps :laugh: the program still juniorish tho

TCAngel18

Medalist
Haha she looked that way at TEB too! But for some reason, I think she can get away with a dress like that!

its the finn in her....its like our love of laura lepisto...she automatically gets one stupid move erased, lol, because finnish skaters are great:p

life684

Final Flight
Nagasu's TES score is second only to Yu na's 43 points at France, great skate for her.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice job by Suzuki (nailed her 3L/2T, 3F, and spiral into 2A)!

Very good expression, appropriate dress to match the theme of the program, et al.

GOOD JOB, SUZUKI, GOOD JOB!:love:

kalle

On the Ice
Wow, so nice to see Mirai back in the top :clap:
A bit tight on the 3Z but I really love how she has started to use her hands, very Kwanish!!

Medusa

Record Breaker
how was mirai overscored?....great landings, only the lutz maybe underrotated, great step sequences, probably in the top 3 in spinners in the world...only missing a 3/3 to break 70 imo...

I am sorry, but someone got a big benefit of the doubt on the landings of both Triples.

I like her though and am happy that she found her way back.

Yay for my favourite Lady skater, well done, Akiko. What's with the audience? It's like dead fish.

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Akiko Suzuki. 3Lz-2t, 3F,2A, Spanish program that she pulls together quite confidently, nice hands gestures-in character. Black dress with red skirt undernith. Not bad but I liked Mirai more. Akiko seems happy.
59.52, into 2nd place.

amateur

Final Flight
Akiko Suzuki JPN
Spanish/Flamenco

3lz-2t ok height
3f better
2a good

spin good position, slowish
layback ok
footwork a real strength for her! excellent
final combo spin better than other spins
This program will probably get better with more performances. It would be nice if she had faster/crisper spins to match that flair on footwork; then you'd really take notice of her.

59.52 - about right relative to Mirai

Nadine

Record Breaker
Good job by Fumie, landed all her jumps, maybe a slight 2foot on her 3F is all. She's incredibly fast, which should hold her in good stead. :)

TCAngel18

Medalist
I am sorry, but someone got a big benefit of the doubt on the landings of both Triples.

I like her though and am happy that she found her way back.

Yay for my favourite Lady skater, well done, Akiko. What's with the audience? It's like dead fish.

i agree, she did get the benefit of the doubt, but i think the strength of the overall program swayed the judges, but i dont think it was overscored, per se...

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Fumie Suguri, Blue dress on the top going straight into yellow skirt. 3F-2t,3Lz, 2A, Classiacl Bach routine. But Fumie seemed a bit mechanical to me today. haha, she counted on her spirals. Good.
55.46. Into 3rd. Which is I think right placement.

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
Fumie skated really well. She's probably one of the oldest competitors here but still in good form. I love this music for her.