Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies SP - 3:55 am Eastern Time Friday

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by TCAngel18 View Post
    agree to disagree....mirai is confident, almost cocky lol...i dont think we were watching the same program, hun...but opinions are opinions...and judges are judges....and they get paid the bucks...and they made their decision
    Are u sure they get paid...because i am told by some psoters that they are volunteers.

Custom Title
    Have to be honest, I'm kinda disappointed in Rachael's performance. She did a heck of a lot better at Golden West, lots of attitude & oomph there, and the dress was way better (ala yellow with a big black bow in the middle).

She nailed her jumps (scratchy 2A though), but she didn't really let go & get into the music until near the end.

Nevertheless, good job, Rachael!

P.S. Where's the 3/3 combo.???? You'll need it to compete with the top dogs.

Custom Title
    Oh no, don't cry, Rachael, you'll come back in the FS!!!!!!!!111

Custom Title
    Rachael Flatt
    Sing Sing Sing

3lz-2t
    3(f)lz
    2a, forward on landing but ok

hmmm.. now I like Rachael, don,t find her boring like many seem to... but she has work to do if she is going to carry this music. I guess it was chosen to bring more spark and speed out of her, but it is kinda swallowing her at this point, I'm afraid to say. Competent performance all the way through, nothing more.

58.80 - I'm rather sad that is ahead of Fumie

Quote Originally Posted by life684 View Post
    Are u sure they get paid...because i am told by some psoters that they are volunteers.
    haha....i meant it as a comparison to us GSers whose opinion matters, but not as much as the ones who are getting paid said bucks to judge...come on, semantics...

Custom Title Charlotte Elizabeth's Avatar
    Rachael Flat. 3F-2t, 3Lz(possibly flutz), 2A, need loads of work on layback spin and all spins in general. Programm looks good for her as does the dress. Her jumps look lower to me this season. But well done.
    58.80, Into 4th place only..hm. Something was deffinately wrong with edges.

Custom Title
    i think the tech caller is very loose this time
    Quote Originally Posted by TCAngel18 View Post
    i think its good we already have 3 60 plus scores, whereas no one from COR even hit 60 in the SP

whoah joannie...

Did she miss her combo?

Custom Title
    Rachael's PCS better than Fumie and Akiko....Umhh.

Nagasu's has a good sp, but Lp is strange first three jumping passes are combos and basically their very little transition or for that matter anything else in that program.

yup...2z no combo, and looked lost coming out of it

Custom Title
    i think joannie pop her combo and 2A

not a fan of rochettes program at all....flat, uninspired....please go back to summertime????!!!!

Custom Title
    Joannie singled her lutz & her axel, but had a nice 3F. Stumble at the very end of her program. Not her day today, but there's always tomorrow (ala Scarlett O'Hara).

P.S. Joannie Rochette looks so much like Denise Biellmann when she was young that it's scarey (in a good way of course). Both body type, muscles, face, et al.

Yeah Miki, that silver in Vancouver is not necessarily in Canadian hands. You better be watching.

I loved the program though, normally I am meh as far as Rochette's programs are concerned.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast