Men's SP 5:45 am Eastern Time Friday | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 5:45 am Eastern Time Friday

seniorita

Record Breaker
i m watching it but it freezes every five secs, what contesti is wearing???plumper costume?

Nadine

Record Breaker
I confess I don't understand the concept nor the theme of this program. To me Contesti looks like that one guy from the "Warriors" movie that came out in either 1979 or 1981 (the gang that wore overalls, lol). :biggrin:

Nice 3L/3T, turnout & hands down on 3A, nice 3R. :)

TCAngel18

Medalist
well i made kiira a burlap sack because thats all he needs....i think sammy boy just hasta go naked....and i have no complaints

amateur

Final Flight
Samuel Contesti
blues harmonica music

sexy casual hillbilly look

3f?-3t good
3a huge, but flipped of landing edge
3lo good

great showmanship in footwork, though kinda dorky arm gestures.
this seems lost on chinese crowd, lol
spins decent. more well-rounded than I remember from him, enjoyable

janetfan

Match Penalty
I confess I don't understand the concept nor the theme of this program. To me Contesti looks like that one guy from the "Warriors" movie that came out in either 1979 or 1981 (the gang that wore overalls, lol). :biggrin:

Nice 3L/3T, turnout & hands down on 3A, nice 3R. :)

Is he auditioning for a role in the next "spaghetti Western?

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Samuel Contesti. 3Lz-3T,3A step out,hand down,3L. Intertainment is on but his posture is still not there. I guess it's his style. Loads of 0 face expression. He looks hot this year!
72.08. Into 1st place

TCAngel18

Medalist
Samuel Contesti
blues harmonica music

sexy casual hillbilly look

3f?-3t good
3a huge, but flipped of landing edge
3lo good

great showmanship in footwork, though kinda dorky arm gestures.
this seems lost on chinese crowd, lol
spins decent. more well-rounded than I remember from him, enjoyable

normally sexy hillbilly is an oxymoron, but sammy makes it work mmm

beep_beep

Medalist
Can Lysacek wear anything other than black?
With feathers on the hands.... manly.

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Gee, I didn't realize how small some of these guys look out there on the ice (e.g. Ten, Carriere, Oda). Lysacek looks considerably tall & lean (like a model) compared to them. I also noticed this when Evgeni competed at Rostelecom Cup ~ he literally towered over the others not only in height, but breadth of chest as well. Best physique in the business IMHO.

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
My God! Lysacek looks so hot! Sexy I would say! I never mind black on him! Vera Wong makes wonders on the ice! I'm totally smitten with Evan. :love::love:
Ralph Lauren+Vera Wong is a great fashion style.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wonky landings on all the jumps, but I confess I like his style! His interpretation to this big band music makes me wanna get Rachael & show her how it's done! :rock: I looooooove how he let loose with the music, especially during the second half!:love:

amateur

Final Flight
Denis Ten KZK
last year's breakthrough kid
Sing Sing Sing by Prima (groan...)

odd costume for music

3a step out
3lz fine but no combo
3f?-2t added in i think, messy but done

not really the right music choice for him, and definitely the wrong costume! but it's good he;s trying something like this to grow artistically - he already has incredible refinement for his age. The footwork at least is pretty neat and to the music.
very light applause - i don't think the Chinese like Swing music, lol
looks disapointed in k&C

janetfan

Match Penalty
Gee, I didn't realize how small some of these guys look out there on the ice (e.g. Ten, Carriere, Oda). Lysacek looks considerably tall & lean (like a model) compared to them. I also noticed this when Evgeni competed at Rostelecom Cup ~ he literally towered over the others not only in height, but breadth of chest as well. Best physique in the business IMHO.

Evan towers over Plushy too - 3-5 inches taller