Free Dance 8:05 AM Eastern Time Saturday | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Free Dance 8:05 AM Eastern Time Saturday

TCAngel18

Medalist
are they serious!!!!! that was an actual real program, with difficult moves!!!!...and cat scratch fever almost beats it!!

beep_beep

Medalist
I know this is becoming repetitive, but what the heck are K/N wearing?

And Tanith needs to stop with the fake hair...

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
The second Chinese team weren't bad, but I think C/Z should've beaten them.

It's interesting to compare C/Z with the other Shpilband teams, in that he (Zuerlein) is less prominent than the other guys, relative to their teammates. And I don't think it's simply because she's a noteworthy beauty, as I think Tessa, Meryl and Maia are all quite striking. I prefer the Shibutanis to them (to talk about the younger American pairs), but C/Z really do have some lovely qualities.

Meanwhile, Poje/Weaver move up, which is nice to see.

L'amour

On the Ice
thanks for this myP2P link, is working nicely in my problematic PC haha.
k/N gaian gave some crazy costumes

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
C/Z scored lower on TES than the Cats team of Yu and Wang. I missed the opening, but was there a problem that I missed?

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Yeah, C/Z were not judges favorites!
2nd warm up is on. B/A have nice outfits. she is in white dress that flows along her body, he is in dark navy with some white thin scarf.
K/N...I'm speachless. 80's all the way. in its worst.
Zareckis are in black with red little details.

L'amour

On the Ice
I was trying to describe K/N cotues, thanks Chralot...it all about 80's for K/N this season!

and yay for not cross on Tanith costume haha

beep_beep

Medalist
What a difference a haircut makes. The Zaretskis look like different people (comparing with their old looks, not between each other...)

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Is that an Olympic year thing? Because first year seniors generally don't get dissed the way these guys just did, imo.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
no problems, a good skate, but the judges smacked them down, and said, we dont like 1st year seniors....
Except two of the top teams in the world, V/M and D/W, did quite well in seniors right off the bat. Maybe the judges just said, we don't like what we're seeing from you right now. I know I didn't when I saw them at junior worlds; I think the Shibutanis will zoom past them once they move up to seniors.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Except two of the top teams in the world, V/M and D/W, did quite well in seniors right off the bat. Maybe the judges just said, we don't like what we're seeing from you right now. I know I didn't when I saw them at junior worlds; I think the Shibutanis will zoom past them once they move up to seniors.

So did Crone/Poirier. I don't think C/Z are a great team (yet?), but please, compare free dances between the bottom two and tell me what you think.

Z/Z didn't impress me, but she wasn't wearing a prison uniform, so it wasn't all bad.