Men's LP Saturday 4:10 am Eastern Time | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men's LP Saturday 4:10 am Eastern Time

feraina

Record Breaker
Does nobody here have IN?

Kevin Reynolds fell out of his 4S, probably DG'ed. Doubled his 4T. But hit all the other jumps including two 3A's. All the triples were kinda small, though, so maybe a downgrade here and there. Leading after first three skaters.

And probably after four as well, since Dennis Ten is having a heck of a time with his LP...

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
It's all about falls for Dennis Ten.But when he lands his jumps are beautiful.
I can't even be bothered to make myself breakfast...
Lovely program drom Dennis. If only performed clean...

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice job by the young Dennis Ten (lol, yes I'm following him since Buttercup said I need to watch out for him as a competitor of Evgeni).:biggrin:

Fall on two jumps, and a scarey slip off his edge on one (reminiscent of Mao Asada at 2007 Worlds FS when she slipped off her edge going into her 3A). Though he did land a nice high 3A. And I think a couple of more jumps. :)

feraina

Record Breaker
Aww. I like Denis Ten. He's such a natural performer and elegant skater. It's too bad that the jumps just weren't there for him tonight. Even the 2A looked strained, fighting for the landing... Better luck next time! He's only 16, plenty of time to get things together. ;)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Denis Ten (KAZ)

3A2To - stepout
3A - smooth
jump turns to nothing
CiSq
CSSp
3F - fall
3Lz - fall
besti squat into 3Lo
didn't see his jum seq
SSp
2A
StSq
CoSp - biellmann wow

Not his day either...

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
To bad about Ten's jumps. He is very talented skater just needs some consistency. I liked his program very much. I just don't get Kevin Reynolds skating at all.

Denis beat Kevin in PC's rightfully so.

mishieru07

On the Ice
Good skate by Yang Chao! Guy really fought for his landings (Esp on the flying sit spin)! Well done :clap:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Chao Yang

3Lz-3To - nice
3F - good
3A - nice
CCoSp
StSq
3A-2T-2T
3Fl-2T
3S
CiSq