Men's LP Saturday 4:10 am Eastern Time | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's LP Saturday 4:10 am Eastern Time

Nadine

Record Breaker
Good comeback by Contesti after he started out opening with a huge 3A/3T (hands down on the second jump), then fell on his next jump & crashed into the boards! *eek*

However, he came back strong later on with a beautiful 3A, 3/3 combo. followed up by another 3/2/2 combo.

Not bad at all. :)

feraina

Record Breaker
These European men are so hot, Yannick Ponsero, Samuel Contesti. :love:

The whole Chinese team and Kevin Reynolds should go to a hair salon together. Please get a nice haircut, it would really make me happy!

janetfan

Match Penalty
These European men are so hot, Yannick Ponsero, Samuel Contesti. :love:

The whole Chinese team and Kevin Reynolds should go to a hair salon together. Please get a nice haircut, it would really make me happy!

They will get a haircut when Plushy gets a haircut ;)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Update

Evan Lysacek USA
"Schezeherade" (is his costume see-through at the top?!)

besti squat into 3Lz3T - nice
3A - good
3S
CiSq
FSSp
3A2T - just ok
3Lo (i think/didn't see)
3F2T2Lo
3Lz
2A
CSSp
SeSq
CoSp

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
OMG Excellent program from Evan. Loved everything about it. Bravo!!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, huge cry of applause by the crowd (love the crowd)!:thumbsup:

Evan landed all his jumps, but for me personally I have never been able to get into his skating, he doesn't move me one way or the other. I feel nothing.

Costume was all black jumpsuit with frou-frou on shoulders only.

feraina

Record Breaker
Oh, my good lord. I saw the feathers and the padding on Evan's shoulders, I was like what?!? Then when the camera had a first close-up shot of it, and I just burst out laughing! It looks *ridiculous*, even worse close up than from a distance. Oh, my goodness, who designed that thing? How could he bear wearing it? It's not even TT's doing, is it?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Voronov bailed out on a few of his jumps, as well as doubled a few. Otherwise, ok skate I guess. :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Update

Sergei Voronov (RUS)

4T - nice
2Lz3T
3A2T - nice
FSSp
CiSq
2A (intended 3A I think)
3Lo
CSSp
2Lz - wonky
3S2T2Lo - ok
StSq
CoSp
2A

Final Flight
Voronov bailed out on a few of his jumps, as well as doubled a few. Otherwise, ok skate I guess. :)

i really like his catch-blade sit spins. have others done this in the past. cause i dont normally see them

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Oh, my good lord. I saw the feathers and the padding on Evan's shoulders, I was like what?!? Then when the camera had a first close-up shot of it, and I just burst out laughing! It looks *ridiculous*, even worse close up than from a distance. Oh, my goodness, who designed that thing? How could he bear wearing it? It's not even TT's doing, is it?

Isn't Vera Wang designing his costumes this season? Or am I completely wrong?

feraina

Record Breaker
Add Voronov to the list of guys needing a haircut. What's up with all of them? All going for the retro hippies look or something? :think:

Voronov is cute. Wish he wouldn't hide it behind his mop of hair...

seniorita

Record Breaker
WHy Voronov always gives up when he makes a bad start?Come on fight a little! I m upset!

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Oh well done Evan! I managed to wake right before his performance!
I love the program. And his costumes for me are cutting age meets classy style. Daring, but not bad. :love:
Well done Sergey for fighting it through! He lostsecond 3A and 3f but everything else was good. As I said before he improved in choreography and overall. 2nd place for him. Good result! :clap: