Ladies LP 2:00 AM Eastern Time Saturday | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP 2:00 AM Eastern Time Saturday

Kinga

Medalist
Kostner must do something with BOTH her costumes. Doesnt her team learn from previous competition??

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
3f fall out, 1Lz, 2a-2t, Loving the program though, 3t, 3l, 2a with a wonky landing, 3S a very bad fall. She struggles with the jumps so much today!
Well, such a shame, Caro is compeatly off today. :disapp:
Frank says she should breath...yeah..what else can she do...Such a shame.
93.06 only.
154.18, into the 4th place.

SusieH

On the Ice
Carolina has a very beautiful LP program. It suits her well and highlights her graceful posture and long limbs. Too bad that she had problems with her jumps. Well, at least it's better than last time.

OMG, CCTV5 is cutting off the broadcast! They can't do this to me!

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
Does anyone know what the channel is called that's showing skating on TVU-player? I've got the player installed, but it won't let me open the link posted previously on this page.. :( and cctv-5 just ended their broadcast it seems :cry:

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Kostner must do something with BOTH her costumes. Doesnt her team learn from previous competition??
The SP one is salvageable, the color is great and the skirt isn't bad, she just needs some more fabric on the front.

The LP one is ugly and the color is wrong for both her and the music. maybe if she does something about it, the skate gods will again smile upon her ;).

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Joannie could still medal here and it's up to Mirai to take to gold... she can do it!! Go Mirai!!

Kissx3

Final Flight
I hope the solid SP yesterday has helped Carolina's confidence, I want the real her back before the Olympics!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wonky landings on some of her jumps, but I liked the 2A/2T sequence, her ending 2A, and the 3R.

Lol, it's like looking at Grace Kelly on skates, total movie star!:cool:

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
How is Kiirpoi doing?

EDIT: 2nd place overall,

For an event Joannie was supposed to win, it looks like she is going home without a medal.

amateur

Final Flight
Kiira Korpi FIN
original music choice, like spy-film music

2lz
3s-2t
3lo
1sal messy
3lo-2t-2lo ok
2a-2t
footwork ok
2a

this was a competent sort of performance, nothing really standout about it. not really posessing the grace and polish to really express the music, though she is trying. Suzuki was miles better with her somewhat similar upbeat music choice.

102.07 -- a bit higher than i expected

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Kiira Korpi did not land much. I was so distracted because of a dissapointment for Caro.
I could see nice 3l,3l-2t-2l ur,2a. She performs with good mood. But I don't like this style of programs.she looks happy. as always.
Into 2nd place.not bad
GOOOOOOO MIRRRAIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!