Anyone with SKATE AMERICA's results??? | Golden Skate

Anyone with SKATE AMERICA's results???

chania36

On the Ice
Hi, I am trying to find somewhere to results of the Skate America résults but just cant find anything. The competition is over and I cant find anything here or elsewhere. so if someone has something, can you share with us.

chania36

On the Ice
thank you

Thank for reminding me that it was to start on thuesday only, I thought that it was on the way last week-end. Boy this is very close to Skate Canada which competition I will be attending at the end of the month in Mississauga near Toronto in Canada.

I am so anxious to see them, because the only competition that I saw in person is the Sears open of Canada and then one professional competition in the years of 94-98. So since now this one is close to my home, I just do not want to miss it, you guys in the US are lucky in a way because you have almost every broadcast of the events and also you have many shows. It is hard here because the only show we get to see is CSOI and I never, never, miss that.

So again thank you for the information

Chania36, I am so happy for you that you will get to see Skate Canada this year. Be sure to post a report on Golden Skate, OK?

Larry