Katia's perfume??? | Golden Skate

Katia's perfume???

chania36

On the Ice
Hi, I would like to know if the perfume that Katia gave her name to for Target stores, are they still available or not.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
As far as I know it is not available at Target anymore. You can however sometimes find it on ebay.

Jhar55

Medalist
I loved that perfume, it wasn't expensive and had a nice smell that wasn't over bearing. In fact I used the whole line. Too bad you can't get it anymore. :(

Mistyeyed

Rinkside
I went to the local T/ the other day and there was one bottle on the shelf and the top was missing. It was obviously used as a sampler. It has a nice smell. Perhaps T/will put some more out in time for Christmas.:)

marguerita

Rinkside
I was looking for another perfume at my local Target today and I remembered this thread. There were two bottles of Ekaterina on the shelf.

skatingfantasy

Rinkside
Katia

I love that perfume Katia , I almost didn't buy it because someone told me that it was too light and you could hardly smell it but I bought it anyway out of curiosity and the good price it had and i found that it was perfectly light, not too light, and not too strong. Sorry to mention J.Lo but my boss at work had one of those tiny sampler perfumes of J. Lo's new "Still" and it's a must have! Can't wait to get it, it's very light too.