Russian Fed did what? I thought it was Chan's decision not to compete... And Tretyakov replaced Lutai only because Andrei was in bad shape and wasn't good at the local competition when Tretyakov was 2nd at Nebelhorn Trophy
Originally Posted by Buttercup
2. Weir (just because)
2. Wagner (just because)
Dance (total guesses):
Actually it's a great start to get Takahashi back into the competitive stage. He needs to get pass the Japanese National before even have a chance of going to Olmypics. Al though I don't think he will have a problem finishing no lower than third and japan does have 3 spots in men.
He does have great PCS score, and if he just skate clean and don't attempt quad, i don't think he will have a problem getting on the podium. Quad is this stage will be too risky, as he needs to be fully recover before thinking about it.
Vancouver 2010, 247.23, Bronze
I think he's fully recovered at this point, he just missed some practice time due to the injury. I also think he doesn't need quads with this (NHK) field. He could simply max out what he already has. Quads can wait till GPF.
Originally Posted by wonderlen3000
No, I think you mean the Tiger-(Woods-)puppy.
Originally Posted by Medusa
Hmmm... let's see...
1. Daisuke Takahashi (lookin' good!)
2. Kozuka Takahiko (doesn't he pretty much always get the silver??!)
3. Brian Joubert (he's due for a good showing, but I won't put him over the home-town faves!)
1. Miki Ando (and she'll skate much cleaner than last time... I hope!)
2. Yukari Nakano (going with the Japan advantage again... fight for that Olympic spot)
3. Ashley Wagner (more happy reactions!)
On cloud nine and refusing to come down!
7 out of 12! I was totally off on the men!!!
Originally Posted by mishieru07
Last edited by ordinary person; 11-27-2009 at 03:16 PM.