2. Weir (just because)
2. Wagner (just because)
Dance (total guesses):
Actually it's a great start to get Takahashi back into the competitive stage. He needs to get pass the Japanese National before even have a chance of going to Olmypics. Al though I don't think he will have a problem finishing no lower than third and japan does have 3 spots in men.
He does have great PCS score, and if he just skate clean and don't attempt quad, i don't think he will have a problem getting on the podium. Quad is this stage will be too risky, as he needs to be fully recover before thinking about it.
Hmmm... let's see...
1. Daisuke Takahashi (lookin' good!)
2. Kozuka Takahiko (doesn't he pretty much always get the silver??!)
3. Brian Joubert (he's due for a good showing, but I won't put him over the home-town faves!)
1. Miki Ando (and she'll skate much cleaner than last time... I hope!)
2. Yukari Nakano (going with the Japan advantage again... fight for that Olympic spot)
3. Ashley Wagner (more happy reactions!)
Last edited by ordinary person; 11-27-2009 at 02:16 PM.